Raise3D Raise3D Pro3 Series Hyper Speed White PLA Filament - 1.75mm
Raise3D's Hyper Speed ABS is designed to withstand higher printing speeds while maintaining dimensional integrity. With this material, you can expect:
- High-speed 3D printing
- High flowability & lower heat capacity
- Easy to print with an outstanding surface finish
- Excellent interlayer adhesion
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Raise3D Pro3 Series Hyper Speed White PLA Filament
Raise3D Hyper Speed PLA is capable of achieving faster melting in the hot end and much quicker cooling after the material has been extruded. With optimized molecular weight and tuned flowability, the surface quality of parts printed by Hyper Speed filament is smooth and displays fine details beautifully.
Thanks to optimized molecular weight, Hyper Speed PLA shows excellent interlayer adhesion and Z direction strength, making it great for concept models and figures, prototyping, and even end-use parts.
Technical Specifications and Settings
- Nozzle temperature: 200-230°C
- Printing Speed: 50-300 mm/s
- Build Platform Temperature: 45-60°C
- Cooling Fan: On
- Layer height: 0.1-0.2 mm
- Dry temperature: 40°C
- Cooling fan is highly recommended to improve the part finish
- Premium PLA or Hyper Speed PLA itself can be used for break-away support material for Hyper Speed PLA.
- Hyper Speed PLA is compatible with Premium PVA+
Raise3D Hyper Speed PLA Technical Data Sheet - download here
Raise3D Hyper Speed PLA Safety Data Sheet - download here
Please note that for Hyper Speed to function correctly, the Hyper Speed Hot Ends 0.4mm (Pro3 Series Only), the Hyper Speed Auto Calibrator (Pro3 Series Only), and the Hyper Speed Filaments must be installed on a Pro3 Series printer activated with Hyper Speed Mode. The absence of any of these components may result in printing failure.