Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The Rostock MAX v3 has been a favorite of our technicians for years because of its laser-like accuracy, and the v3.2 update is even better in every way! The massive Onyx heated bed and extremely flat borosilicate glass build plate allow you to print almost any material (print PLA, ABS, Nylon, and more!). Please note that you will be shipped a black unit.
THE FAVORITE, WITH GOOD REASON
The SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX V3.2 is a favorite of our technicians here at MatterHackers. Why is it a favorite you ask? Because of its incredible accuracy, low layer height, consistent performance, and ability to deliver on every print job. This printer is a Delta style printer so it excels exceptionally well at printing any kind of arch or circular shape (you can't beat a delta for this kind of task). Additionally, this printer has a truly MASSIVE print volume of over 1300 cubic inches (11" Diameter by over 14 1/2" height). This is one of the largest print volumes available in the consumer 3D printing market. The Rostock MAX V3.2 printers are workhorses and can handle any task you put them up to. All SeeMeCNC Machines are proudly made right here in the USA.
This printer can print in strong industrial grade materials like Nylon and is great for industrial projects and prototyping. Enjoy the incredibly simple and efficient EZR Struder extruder as well as SD Card-ready firmware. If you like to tinker and upgrade this is the printer for you. You will find that a strong, tight-knit community of Rostock MAX owners exists online where everyone shares tips and tricks for maximizing their prints. Rostock owners are passionate about 3D printing and about making and tweaking! This is a powerful machine and it is unmatched in its price category.
Automatic Bed Leveling
SO WHAT’S CHANGED WITH THE NEW V3.2?
- The V3.2 comes standard with the SeeMeCNC SE300 hotend. This hotend uses a 40w heater cartridge and features thermal runaway protection. The SE300 allows you to print with any material up to 280C. (Jet Kit required for Nylons and other high temperature filaments)
- Features a 32-bit Duet WiFi controller, providing smooth motion, along with the 0.9 degree stepper motors and SeeMeCNC's Cheapskate linear motion design.
- Includes Accel probing feature for easy and accurate automatic bed leveling. This allows you to calibrate your printer with a single click!
- Enjoy the new Onyx heated bed mount which makes the bed float under the glass. This prevents warping while the bed is heated. The bed clips have also been improved to make swapping print surfaces faster than ever.
- The new EZR Struder comes standard on the V3. This new extruder accommodates faster print speeds and works well with flexible filaments.
- 3 part cooling fans keep PLA prints cool from all sides so that your parts come out looking perfect.
The new EZR Struder
DESIGNED FOR ACCURACY AND PRECISION
The advantage of the delta design is that your printed parts never move because the bed never moves. Only the arms delicately and miraculously move around the part until something beautiful and functional is created. Because this machine is so modifiable, you can buy an additional EZRStruder and you can make your Rostock a dual extruder so you can print two materials at once (fair warning it does require some tinkering and is still experimental).
Three Part Cooling Fans
QUICK NUGGETS OF INFO
- 275mm D x 400mm H Print Area
- Minimum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .1mm
- Maximum Recommended Layer Height w/.5mm nozzle of .4mm
- Power Requirements 110v or 220v (input power selectable) @ 350 watts
- Max Heated Bed Temp 100c
- Max Hotend Temp 280c (hi temp jet-kit recommended above 250c)
- Max Recommended Printing Speed @.2mm Layer Height 100mm/s
- Max Travel Speed 300mm/s
- US Made - high quality, laser cut, injection molded, and CNC machined parts
- EZRStruder and Hot-End set up for 1.75mm filament
- High torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
- 32-bit Duet WiFi controller by Duet3D, the best available 3D printer controller
- Speed up to 300mm/s in all motion, not just X/Y moves
- Tinker-friendly electronics and hardware. Many extra places to add your own mods
- Filament spool holder incorporated into the machine (for 1lb or 1kg spools only)
- Borosilicate Glass build plate for safety and precision
OVERALL MACHINE DIMENSIONS
- 18" round area on desk
- 42" tall without spool, 48" with spool mounted
- Appx. 20 pounds assembled
WHY BUY A SEEMECNC?
Quality and community are the name of the game with SeeMeCNC. The quality of the printer with the gigantic print build you get for less than $2,000 is simply unmatched anywhere else in the 3D printing industry. This pre-assembled Rostock MAX V3.2 will let you become part of the brotherhood (or sisterhood) of Rostock owners across the world immediately. These owners have one of the most active communities online today where they actively share prints, advice, tips and tricks, and loads of step by step guidance for customizing your Rostock MAX. The reason that this community exists is because Rostock owners are passionate makers and builders.
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers SeeMeCNC Rostock MAX v3.2 3D Printer - Complete Kit? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.