Ultimaker UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle Pack - 0.25mm
The UltiMaker 2+ Nozzle Pack includes five different nozzles, each designed for a different purpose. The 0.25mm nozzle is perfect for high detail prints, while the 0.4mm nozzle is perfect for standard size prints. The 0.6mm nozzle is perfect for faster print speeds, and the 0.8mm nozzle is perfect for prototyping. The Variety Pack includes a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm nozzles, giving you the benefits of every nozzle in one box.
- 0.25mm nozzle size for high detail prints
- 2.85mm filament diameter
- Compatible with the UltiMaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
Achieve greater detail
These 0.25mm nozzles extrude a thinner bead of filament than standard 0.4mm nozzles, enabling smaller and higher detail prints without a loss of surface quality. This pack includes five nozzles, perfect for multi-printer setups or having lots of spares in your toolkit. These nozzles are directly compatible with the Olsson Block of the Ultimaker 2+ and change out in minutes!
Check out all of the Ultimaker 2+ nozzle packs!
There are five different Ultimaker 2+ Nozzle packs availalbe, take a look at each one right here:
- 0.25mm Five Pack - For high detail prints
- 0.4mm Five Pack - Spare standard size nozzles
- 0.6mm Five Pack - Achieve a higher print speed
- 0.8mm Five Pack - Prototype even faster with these huge nozzles
- Variety Pack with a 0.25mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, and two 0.4mm Nozzles - The benefits of every nozzle, in one box
- Nozzle size: 0.25mm
- Filament Diameter: 2.85mm
- Machine compatibility: Ultimaker 2+ (Olsson Block)
- Package contents: 5 Nozzles
How to change a 3D printer nozzle
- Heat the hotend to the printing temperature of the loaded filement.
- Unload the filament from the hotend.
- Using a wrench, break the nozzle loose from the hotend.
- Carefully unscrew the nozzle from the hotend all the way, it will be hot!
- Thread the new nozzle into the hotend, it will heat up quickly so be careful.
- Using a wrench, tighten the new nozzle into the hotend. Careful not to over tighten as you run the risk of shearing off the nozzle!
- Reload filament and ensure it's flowing freely through your new nozzle.