Ultimaker UltiMaker Metal Expansion Kit
The Metal Pack is an upgrade for the Ultimaker S5 to be able to print Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH metal filament.
This kit makes available a new range of applications on the UltiMaker S5 3D Printer:
• Spare Parts
• Functional Prototyping
• Pharmaceutical and Food
• Automotive and Aerospace
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
BASF Forward AM's Ultrafuse metal 3D printing filament has changed the game for desktop 3D printing. You can now print with real stainless steel metal on your UltiMaker S5 3D printer. This metal 3D printing filament that can be debound and sintered, leaving your 3D printed part solid stainless steel metal.
Using the right design parameters and print settings, along with a simple hardened steel nozzle upgrade, anyone from manufacturers and engineers to research students and hobbyists can successfully print with solid metal on their 3D printer.
- Produce end-use products made from stainless steel
- Make functional prototypes from real metal
- Cost-effective and convenient to print and process
- Elevating their 3D printing experience to an industrial level
- Easily ship out for debinding and sintering Ultrafuse green parts
What Is Included In the Metal Pack?
- BASF Forward AM Ultrafuse 17-4 PH (1 kg)
- Packaging for green parts and a voucher toward post-processing
- UltiMaker Print Core CC 0.4
- Magigoo Pro Metal (50 ml) adhesive
- Free UltiMaker Cura software with optimized metal part slicing features
- Access to exclusive metal FFF e-learning content on Ultimaker Academy