Ultimaker UltiMaker Print Core BB 0.80mm (Support Core)
Professional 3D printing just got a whole lot easier with UltiMaker's new Print Cores! These material-matching Print Cores will help maximize print performance and machine uptime, allowing you to get the most out of your UltiMaker S Series of 3D printers. The Print Core BB, also known as the Support Core, is specifically designed for PVA, a water-soluble support material, allowing you ultimate geometric freedom in your dual extrusion prints.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The UltiMaker S3, S5 and S7 offers seamless integration of software, hardware, and materials, culminating in efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Their revolutionary dual extrusion Print Core system comes with swappable print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials, opening up a world of new printing possibilities. Each core also features UltiMaker's unique auto nozzle-lifting system, ensuring reliable, clean, dual extrusion prints.
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized print cores for engineering build materials or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials including all UltiMaker filament, as well as our entire catalog of PLA, ABS, PETG, and more!
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Print Core AA (Build Core): PLA, ABS, CPE/PETG, Nylon, and more!
- Print Core BB (Support Core): PVA
- Print Core CC: NylonX, Abrasives, Composites, Glow in the Dark PLA, Carbon Fiber material
- Compatibility: UltiMaker S3, S5 and S7
Pick the Perfect Print Core for Your Application
UltiMaker now offers five different print cores to suit any project:
- Build Core - Prints most standard materials
- 0.25mm - Perfect for small or highly detailed parts
- 0.40mm - The standard print core, an excellent baseline for general printing
- 0.80 mm - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts with extra-wide extrusions
- Support Core - Prints PVA support material
- 0.4mm Support Core - The standard Support core, perfect for PVA support material
- 0.8mm Support Core - A large nozzle to print huge amount of support material extra fast
- CC Core - Prints Composites and abrasives
- 0.40mm CC Core - Excellent baseline for general printing with advanced materials
- 0.60mm CC Core - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts out of advanced materials