Ultimaker Ultimaker Print Core CC 0.60mm
The UltiMaker S Series is an incredible set of machines with the ability to smoothly create 3D prints with precision, from a wide variety of materials. And now, that list of materials has grown with the CC Print Core, which comes with a hardened steel nozzle, titanium heat break and an aluminum heater block, all to open up the world of abrasive 3D printing materials like NylonX, NylonG, and Glow in the Dark filaments!
Note: The CC Print Core is ONLY compatible with the UltiMaker S5 and UltiMaker S3!
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Bringing the best materials to the UltiMaker family
UltiMaker has established themselves as reliable, easy to use family of 3D Printers. Whatever you are looking to create, weather it be mid-sized prints on the S3 or large format prints on the S5. The standard UltiMaker S3 and S5 machines feature AA and BB Print Cores with brass nozzles - great for standard materials like PLA, ABS, PETG, and more. But for abrasive materials like NylonX, NylonG, Glow in the Dark PLA, and other composites, you need an abrasive resistant nozzle and the UltiMaker Print Core CC for the UltiMaker S5 and UltiMaker S3 - featuring a 2.85mm Tool steel nozzle with TiN coating gets you there without a bump in the road.
The Ultimate Hardened Nozzle
The nozzle used in the CC Core nozzle isn't just any printer nozzle - it's the advanced material, tool steel nozzle with a titanium nitride coating for vastly improved wear-reduction. This creates the ideal setup for thermal transfer and abrasion resistance, and the CC Core is therefore perfect for extruding glass and carbon fiber nylon filament like NylonX and NylonG.
Select the Perfect Size of Nozzle
0.4mm is the standard 3D printer nozzle size, but for strong parts and larger build volume of the UltiMaker S5 or composites on the UltiMaker S3, a larger nozzle is often the desired choice. The 0.6mm nozzle is 50% wider than the standard, letting it print thicker perimeters and taller layers for stronger, faster prints. Take advantage of layers up to 0.45mm to quickly fill up the print area. However if you need the finer detail you've come to know when printing with standard materials, UltiMaker has the 0.4mm CC Core at the ready. And be sure to also pick up a 3kg spool of NylonX to feed this beast of a nozzle!
Create strong parts fast with the CC Print Core
What exactly has been improved on this CC Core?
- Teflon insert has been removed from the aluminum heat sink
- Heat break has doubled in thickness and is now made from titanium
- Heater block is now made from aluminum
- Nozzle is now made from tool steel with TiN coating
Pick the Perfect Print Core for Your Application
UltiMaker now offers five different print cores to suit any project:
- Build Core - Prints most standard materials
- 0.25mm - Perfect for small or highly detailed parts
- 0.40mm - The standard print core, an excellent baseline for general printing
- 0.80 mm - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts with extra-wide extrusions
- Support Core - Prints PVA support material
- 0.4mm Support Core - The standard Support core, perfect for PVA support material
- 0.8mm Support Core - A large nozzle to print huge amount of support material extra fast
- CC Core - Prints Composites and abrasives
- 0.40mm CC Core - Excellent baseline for general printing with advanced materials
- 0.60mm CC Core - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts out of advanced materials