Professional 3D printing just got a whole lot easier with Ultimaker's new Print Cores! These material-matching Print Cores will help maximize print performance and machine uptime, allowing you to get the most out of your Ultimaker 3 printer. The Print Core BB, also known as the Support Core, is specifically designed for PVA, a water-soluble support material, allowing you ultimate geometric freedom in your dual extrusion prints.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The Ultimaker 3 offers seamless integration of software, hardware, and materials, culminating in efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Their revolutionary dual extrusion Print Core system comes with swappable print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials, opening up a world of new printing possibilities. Each core also features Ultimaker's unique auto nozzle-lifting system, ensuring reliable, clean, dual extrusion prints.
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized print cores for engineering build materials or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials including all Ultimaker filament, as well as our entire catalog of PLA, ABS, PETG, and more!
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Print Core AA (Build Core): PLA, ABS, CPE/PETG, Nylon, and more!
- Print Core BB (Support Core): PVA
Pick the perfect print core
Ultimaker now offers five different Ultimaker 3 print cores to suit any project:
- 0.25mm Build Core - Perfect for small or highly detailed parts
- 0.4mm Build Core - The standard print core, an excellent baseline for general printing
- 0.4mm Support Core - The standard Support core, perfect for PVA support material
- 0.8mm Build Core - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts with extra-wide extrusions
- 0.8mm Support Core - A large nozzle to print huge amount of support material extra fast
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Ultimaker Print Core BB 0.40mm (Support Core)? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.