3D Printer enclosures are designed with two main goals in mind - to increase the ambient temperature within the build area of your 3D printer, which is essential if you wish to reduce warping of some materials such as ABS and Nylons, and to protect your machine from external factors such as drafty spaces, dust, and curious hands. This enclosure kit is constructed from 3mm thick aluminum clad material and glass front doors, which boasts higher heat retention, sound absorption, and is less than half the weight of previous generation enclosures. In addition to these new features all enclosures are now equipped with temperature and humidity sensors which gives users even more control over the internal environment of the print chamber.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
MAXIMIZE THE 3D PRINTING CAPABILITIES OF YOUR 3D PRINTER
3D Printer enclosures provide several benefits to those who chose to use them. In addition to regulating the ambient temperature within the build area of your printer, which reduces the probability of warped prints when printing with certain materials such as ABS and Nylon, enclosures act as a first line of defense when it comes to protecting your printer from environmental factors such as dust, drafty breezes, and helps to reduce the overall noise level created during the 3D printing process.
With an enclosure, maintaining a steady temperature inside the build chamber couldn't be easier!
- Liftoff enclosure box on top
- Improved hinge doors provide a flush fit and better seal than previous generation enclosures
- Ports for exhaust or BOFA and other 3rd party HEPA Fume extraction systems
- Mounting holes for 60mm fans should a user wish to create their own extraction system.
- 3mm thick aluminum side panels
- Acrylic door panels
- Improved heat retention
- Improved sound absorption
- Lighter weight
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- No drilling, cutting, or modifications to the printer is required.
- Assembly instructions
- Laser-cut acrylic door panels
- CNC Routed Aluminum clad side panels
- Door hinges
- Sensors and fasteners
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be missing during the warranty period, a replacement part will be supplied.