MH Build Series TPU is a flexible 3D printing filament that feels and acts like rubber. Each 1kg (2.2lb) spool is perfect for projects that require elasticity and abrasion-resistant parts.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating...|
MH Build Series - Affordable TPU 3D Printer Filament for Every Maker
MH Build Series TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethene) is the perfect combination of both quality and affordable 3D printer filament. We have taken the best aspects of TPU filament and created an affordable solution for every 3D maker. MH Build filaments include PLA, ABS, and PETG. So if you’re a pure beginner with a limited budget, or an additive manufacturer looking to save on production costs, MatterHackers MH Build TPU Flex is the filament to get any job done. Finally, makers do not need to sacrifice good looking prints in order to save a few bucks!
MH Build TPU is an elastic, oil/grease resistant, and abrasion resistant material with a shore hardness of 95A. TPU plastic has several applicable uses including automotive instrument panels, caster wheels, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, and a variety of extruded film, sheet and profile applications. All MH Build filament is sealed with desiccant for storage and freshness.
- Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 240±10 °C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 50±10 °C
- Spool Dimensions (Approx.): 200mm Total Diameter x 50mm Inner Hole Diameter x 65mm Height
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.12 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.93 L
- Length: 388.55 m
- Download the Technical Data Sheet
Learn More About 3D Printing With Flexible TPU Filament
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.
- How to Succeed When Printing With Flexible Filament
- Top Ten Tips for Getting Started with 3D Printing
- Choosing the Best 3D Printing Bed Surface
- Beat Moisture before it kills your 3D Printing Filament
- Filament Comparison Guide