The Zortrax Inkspire and Ultrasonic cleaner bundle is the ideal combo for users looking for a seamless and nearly hands-free resin 3D printing experience!
INKSPIRE KEY FEATURES:
- UV LCD is up to 8x faster than SLA.
- UV LCD is over 6x more precise than SLA.
- The speed of operation is 20-36 mm/h.
- The XY resolution is 50×50 microns.
- The minimal layer height is 25 microns.
- Capable of serial production.
- External 405 nm resins are supported.
- External slicing software is supported.
- .zcodex and .cws file formats are supported.
- Workspace measures 74x132x175 mm.
- Has Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
- Has an intuitive touch interface.
- Active carbon filter
INKSPIRE TECH SPECS:
Build Volume: 74 x 132 x 175 mm (2.9 x 5.2 x 6.9 in)
Pixel Size: 50 microns
Print Speed: 20-36 mm/h
Available Materials: Zortrax Photopolymer Resin Basic
Max Layer Resolution: 25 micron
Print Technology: UV LCD
Light Source: UV integrated light
Connectivity: WI-FI, Ethernet, USB
Supported operating system: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
Software bundle: Z-SUITE
Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf, .zcodex
AC Input: 110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz 240 V ~ 2.5A 50/60 Hz
GENTLE ON DELICATE PRINTS
The Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner is a device that uses high-frequency sound waves that propagate in isopropanol (IPA) to remove excess resin from models 3D printed on the Zortrax Inkspire. Simply fill the container with isopropanol, insert the 3D printed model, and turn it on.
Typical cleaning sessions take up to 10 minutes.
Cleaning models in the Zortrax Ultrasonic cleaner is highly advised in order to guarantee the best possible print quality when printing on the Zortrax Inkspire.
ULTRASONIC CLEANER TECH SPECS:
- Internal dimensions: 240 x 135 x 100 mm
- Maximum capacity: 3.2L ( 108.2 oz.)
- Time settings: 0 – 30 minutes
- Power consumption: 120W
- Construction: Stainless steel
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Zortrax Inkspire 3D Printer
- Zortrax Ultrasonic Cleaner
- (1) Zortrax Photopolymer Resin BASIC – White/Ivory – 500ml
- Zortrax Z-Suite software license and Quick Start Guide
- USB Drive
- Wi-Fi Module
- Cleaning Box
- FEP Film
- Starter Kit
- One-year Warranty*