Zortrax Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer Fully Assembled
The Zortrax M300 Plus is a large format 3D printer that offers a high quality printing solution for those needing to print in one piece or in large batches. It features a build volume of 300 x 300 x 300mm, a heated bed, perforated or glass build plate, and automatic or manual measurement of platform's height.
- Large format 3D printing
- High quality components
- Made for print farms
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping - excludes Alaska and Hawaii|
*Please note that this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box*
The Zortrax M300 Plus
A Large Format 3D Printing Solution
Building off the success of the M300 model, the Zortrax M300 Plus continues to deliver the same great performance, reliability, precision, and plug-and-play setup that customers have come to expect from Zortrax 3D Printers. 3D print your full-size designs in one piece on this large format 3D printer.
Here are the key features of the Zortrax M300 Plus 3D printer:
- Large Format 3D Printing
- High Quality Components
- Made for Print Farms
- Print with Any Material
- Automatic Bed Leveling
- Onboard Camera
- Pre-Tuned Print Profiles
Large Format Zortrax Workhorse
When you need to 3D print your designs in one piece or print huge batches all at once, using a large-format 3D printer like the Zortrax M300 Plus is the ideal way to go.
- 300 x 300 x 300mm build volume (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8")
- Heated bed, perforated or glass build plate.
- Automatic or manual measurement of platform's height
Expanded Material Capabilities
The new extruder on the M300 Plus enables you to 3D print with flexible materials by further constraining the filament path. Improved functionalities like a more efficient cooling system and a heated build-platform guarantee dimensional accuracy while a filament runout sensor will pause the print and notify you of the end of material.
- Flexible-ready extruder mechanism
- Improved cooling and heated build platform
- Filament runout sensor
Reliable 3D Printer Designed For Versatility
- Sheet metal frame for rigidity
- Swappable build plates for specific print needs
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface
Made for 3D Printing Farms
With the power of Z-SUITE inCloud you can control your Zortrax M300 Plus from anywhere in the world, allowing you to start jobs in the workshop from the other side of your office and monitor the progressing 3D prints using the onboard internal camera.
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity
- Onboard camera for 3D print job monitoring
- Cloud based control from wherever you are
What Materials Can I Print with the Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer?
The Zortrax M300 Plus can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing. Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the Zortrax M300 Plus:
- Most Z-Materials
- 3rd Party Materials
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- TPU and TPE
- View all Zortrax M300 Plus compatible materials here.
Which Zortrax 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Zortrax has fine-tuned their robust line of 3D printers to have a solution for every user - here are some Zortrax 3D printer features at a glance:
- Zortrax M200 Plus: single extrusion, industrial-grade 3D printer starting at $2,079.
- Zortrax M300 Plus: larger sibling, big-format Zortrax 3D printer starting at $3,990.
- Zortrax M300 Plus Dual: Just like the M300 Plus, now with dual extrusion starting at $4,990.
What Comes with the Zortrax M300 Plus 3D Printer?
- Starter Kit
- Hotend V3
- Spool Holder
- Power Cable
- USB Memory Stick
- Side Covers
- Material Spool
ZORTRAX M300 PLUS 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the Dimensions for the M300 Plus?
- Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 300mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 11.8")
- Assembled Dimensions (with spool holder installed): 479 x 514 x 664mm (18.8 x 20.2 x 26.1")
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 41 kg (90.4 lbs)
What are the Zortrax M300 Plus's printer properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Maximum Power Output: 360 W
- Layer Resolutions: 90 - 390 micron with 0.4mm nozzle
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 290 °C
- Build Plate: Heated glass bed or perforated build plate - maximum 105°C
- Build Plate Leveling: automatic leveling
- Touchscreen Display: 4inch IPS (800x480)
- Print Head: Single Zortrax V3 Hotend
- Nozzles Replacement: Swappable nozzles
- Nozzles Diameters: arrives with 0.4 mm, but 0.3 mm and 0.6 mm are available.
What is the Software for the Zortrax M300 Plus?
- Zortrax Z-SUITE: print preparation software (free)
- Supported OS: MacOS Mojave and newer versions, Windows 7 and newer versions.
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DXF, 3MF, and PLY
- Printable Formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB