Zortrax Zortrax M300 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
The Zortrax M300 Dual is a large volume, dual extrusion desktop 3D Printer that is capable of producing large and highly intricate industrial quality 3D printed models. Improving upon the success of the previous Zortrax M-series 3D Printers, the Zortrax M300 Dual is here to take your prints to the next level!
Top Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer Features:
• Lifting and lower dual extrusion hotends
• Large format 265 x 265 x 300 mm
• High-quality components for class-leading reliability.
• Made for 3D printing farms with Internet capabilities
• Touch screen control with built-in camera monitoring
• Wide range of filament capabilities
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping - excludes Alaska and Hawaii|
Note: The M300 Dual Hepa top cover is not included. This bundle can be found here.
The Zortrax M300 Dual
A Large Format, Dual Extrusion Powerhouse
Building off the success of the M300 model, the Zortrax M300 Dual continues to deliver the same great performance, reliability, precision, and plug-and-play setup that customers have come to expect from Zortrax 3D Printers. 3D print your full-size designs in one piece on this large format 3D printer.
Here are the key features of the Zortrax M300 Dual 3D printer:
- Large Format 3D Printing
- High Quality Components
- Made for Print Farms
- Print with Any Material
- Automatic Bed Leveling
- Onboard Camera
- Pre-Tuned Print Profiles
Print Up to 3x Faster with Speed Mode — A new Feature For Zortrax 3D Printers
NEW FREE ACCELERATION FEATURE - EVEN 3X FASTER PRINTING!
The latest firmware update includes our new Speed Mode with an acceleration option, which allows you to print up to 3 times faster with your Zortrax M300 Dual 3D printer. Furthermore, it's 100% free and will not require any hardware modifications on your part.
Zortrax Speed Mode is a great opportunity in batch production, rapid prototyping, as well as projects where models undergo further post-processing. We truly recommend this solution in every manufacturing process, where lead time is of key importance.
Industrial-grade 3D Printing with Zortrax M300 Dual
Experience the power of fast and efficient 3D printing with the Zortrax M300 Dual. With the introduction of Speed Mode, working with the Zortrax M300 Dual has never been more convenient and advantageous. Zortrax M300 Dual can now 3D print your models up to 3x faster without the need for any hardware modifications. Users now have the ability to adjust speed parameters on the fly, without pausing the print. This feature empowers you to print both simple and complex sizable models using single or dual-extrusion techniques. Certain parts of your model can be printed with standard speed to ensure utmost precision, while other sections can be manufactured at an accelerated pace.
The newly released Steel Hotend modules have exceptionally increased M300 Dual's range of compatible materials, starting from basic, economical filaments and flexible materials, through engineering classics like Nylon, to highly specialized, carbon- and glass-reinforced polymers for advanced technical applications.
Zortrax M300 Dual has also just gained another great option. This desktop 3D printer is now compatible with metal-polymer filaments by BASF Forward AM and is capable of producing fully-functional steel parts that can be processed like regular steel (including welding, polishing, sterilization, etc.)
Discover the limitless possibilities of industrial-grade 3D printing with the Zortrax M300 Dual. Experience faster production, exceptional precision, and unmatched compatibility with a variety of materials.
3D Print Complex Geometry with Soluble Supports
Introducing 3D printing into your manufacturing workflow creates an entire new world of possibilities. By utilizing water soluble support materials, as in materials that dissolve in ware, you are able to use 3D printing to its fullest potential and 3D print complex geometries in hard to reach places or along internal cavities.
- 3D print with build material in both hotends for dual-color 3D prints.
- Lifting hotends prevents material smearing
- Use single-extrusion to perform like an M300 Plus
Expanded Material Capabilities
The new extruder on the M300 Dual enables you to 3D print with flexible materials by further constraining the filament path. Improved functionalities like a more efficient cooling system and a heated build-platform guarantee dimensional accuracy while a filament runout sensor will pause the print and notify you of the end of material.
- Flexible-ready extruder mechanism
- Improved cooling and heated build platform
- Filament runout sensor
Large Format Zortrax Workhorse
When you need to 3D print your designs in one piece or print huge batches all at once, using a large-format 3D printer like the Zortrax M300 Dual is the ideal way to go.
- 265 x 265 x 300mm build volume (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8")
- Heated bed, perforated or glass build plate.
- Automatic or manual measurement of platform's height
Made for 3D Printing Farms
With the power of Z-SUITE inCloud you can control your Zortrax M300 Dual from anywhere in the world, allowing you to start jobs in the workshop from the other side of your office and monitor the progressing 3D prints using the onboard internal camera.
- WiFi and Ethernet connectivity
- Onboard camera for 3D print job monitoring
- Cloud based control from wherever you are
Reliable 3D Printer Designed For Versatility
- Sheet metal frame for rigidity
- Swappable build plates for specific print needs
- Easy-to-use touchscreen interface
What Materials Can I Print with the Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer?
The Zortrax M300 Dual can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing. Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the Zortrax M300 Dual:
Which Zortrax 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Zortrax has fine-tuned their robust line of 3D printers to have a solution for every user - here are some Zortrax 3D printer features at a glance:
- Zortrax M200 Plus: single extrusion, industrial-grade 3D printer starting at $2,079.
- Zortrax M300 Plus: larger sibling, big-format Zortrax 3D printer starting at $3,990.
- Zortrax M300 Dual: Just like the M300 Plus, now with dual extrusion starting at $4,990.
What Comes with the Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer?
- Starter Kit
- 2 Spool Holders
- Glass Plaform
- Perforated Platform
- Material Box
- Power Cable
- USB Memory Stick
- Side Covers
- Material Spool
ZORTRAX M300 DUAL 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the Dimensions for the M300 Dual?
- Build Volume: 265 x 265 x 300mm (10.4 x 10.4 x 11.8")
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm
What are the Zortrax M300 Dual's printer properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Maximum Power Output: 400 W
- Layer Resolutions: 150 - 200 micron with 0.4mm nozzle
- Maximum Nozzle Temperature: 310 °C
- Build Plate: Heated glass bed or perforated build plate - maximum 105°C
- Build Plate Leveling: automatic leveling
- Touchscreen Display: 4inch IPS (800x480)
- Print Head: Dual
- Nozzles Replacement: Swappable nozzles
- Nozzles Diameters: arrives with 0.4 mm, but 0.6 mm are available.
What is the Software for the Zortrax M300 Dual?
- Zortrax Z-SUITE: print preparation software (free)
- Supported OS: MacOS Mojave and newer versions, Windows 7 and newer versions.
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DXF, 3MF, and PLY
- Printable Formats: G, GCODE, GCODE.gz, UFP
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact email@example.com.