The Zortrax M300 Plus Dual is a large volume, dual extrusion desktop 3D Printer that is capable of producing large and highly intricate industrial quality 3D printed models. Improving upon the success of the previous Zortrax M-series 3D Printers, the Zortrax M3000 Dual is here to take your prints to the next level!
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Note: The M300 Dual Hepa top cover is not included. This bundle can be found here.
DUAL EXTRUSION FOR THE PROFESSIONAL USER
Utilizing LPD Plus dual extrusion technology, the Zortrax M300 Dual is able to support simultaneous 3D printing with base and water-soluble support filament. Featuring single-extrusion and dual-extrusion modes – Users have the final say when it comes to how they print. Printing a large model with a highly intricate internal geometry? Dual extrusion mode is the way to go. For prints not requiring water-soluble supports, enabling single-extrusion mode will allow the M300 dual to perform just like a standard M300 Plus.
ZORTRAX M300 PLUS DUAL KEY FEATURES
- Utilizes LPD Plus dual-extrusion technology, which allows for 3D printing with water-soluble support materials.
- Features a large 265x265x300 mm workspace.
- Built-in blackout response system to prevents print failures if power is disrupted.
- Advanced filament control system to automatically pause a 3D print if the filament jams, runs out, or if the nozzle becomes clogged at any point during a print.
- Compatible with perforated, glass, and other types of build platforms.
- Capacitive displacement sensor calibration will automatically ensure proper calibration of the build surface, regardless of which type of build platform is currently installed.
- Supports single and dual extrusion modes.
- Compatible with third-party filaments.
- Has Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity.
ZORTRAX M300 PLUS DUAL TECH SPECS:
- Build Volume: 265 x 265 x 300 mm (10.4” x 10.4” x 11.8” in)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament Compatibility (Single Extrusion): Z-NYLON, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-PLA, 3rd party materials.
- Filament Compatibility (Dual Extrusion): Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-ULTRAT PLUS, Z-SUPPORT PREMIUM, 3rd party materials.
- Extruder: Dual material extruder with material jam detection
- Extruder Cooling System: Two fans cooling the extruder; Radial fan for print cooling
- Maximum Extruder temperature: 310°C (590°F)
- Hotend: Dual material hotend
- Platform: Heated; perforated/glass
- Platform Leveling: Automatic measurement of platform points height / manual measurement of platform points height
- Maximum Platform temperature: 105°C (221°F)
- Material Endstop: 2 x mechanical
- Printing Technology: LPD Plus (Layer Plastic Deposition Plus)
- Layer Resolution: 100 – 300 micron
- Connectivity: WI-FI, Ethernet, USB
- Supported operating system: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
- Software bundle: Z-SUITE
- Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf, .zcodex
- AC Input: 110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz 240 V ~ 2.5A 50/60 Hz
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer
- Side covers
- Starter Kit
- (1) spool of Zortrax model material
- (1) spool of Zortrax support material
- (2) spoolholders
- (1) material box
- (1) perforated platform
- (1) glass platform
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Zortrax M300 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.