Zortrax Zortrax Z-ASA Pro Pure Black Filament - (0.80kg)
Z-ASA is a durable thermoplastic that has been designed to exhibit superior resistance to external factors, such as UV radiation and extreme weather conditions.
0.8kg spools are designed to work specifically with the Zortrax M200, M200 Plus, and Inventure. 2.0kg spools are designed to work with the Zortrax M300, M300 Plus, and M300 Dual.
Product No. loading...
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Objects that require resistance to changing weather conditions and UV light
- Functional outdoor prototyping
- Large-scale models
- Automotive parts
- Models that will be tested outdoors
- Prototypes of sporting equipment
- Specialized outdoor tools
- Fadeproof models for outdoor purposes
- Unvarnished automotive parts
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Spool Size: 0.8kg Spool
- Density: 1.176 g/cm³