Zortrax Zortrax Z-HIPS Red Filament - (0.80kg)
Z-HIPS is a sturdy yet smooth flawless 3D printing filament. Its semi-matte texture is visually stunning, prototypes 3D printed with this polystyrene filament is on par with performance and impact tests. Z-HIPS filament is perfect for mechanical prototyping, performance testing as well as consumer products and electronic casings.
0.8kg spools are designed to work specifically with the Zortrax M200, M200 Plus, and Inventure. 2.0kg spools are designed to work with the Zortrax M300, M300 Plus, and M300 Dual.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
- Functional prototyping
- Low volume end-use parts production
- Models with large, flat surfaces
- Architecture mock-ups
- Mechanical parts prototypes
- Consumer products prototypes
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Spool Size: 2kg
- Spool Density: 1.136 g/cm3
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.