Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
Panucatt Panucatt Re-ARM Controller for RAMPS
RE-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino MEGA footprint. It's a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit capabilities.
Benefits of the Re-ARM over an Arduino MEGA
The Re-Arm micro controller board is more powerful and built with a faster processor, enabling faster feed rates for you 3D printer. The board has an SD card slot for firmware and configuration files, but also supports a second SD card connected via an LCD screen for project file loading. Having a separate configuration file outside of the firmware makes settings changes much easier than other boards which require new firmware for any and all settings changes. The configuration is a text file, making changes from a computer easy and fast.
- More powerful, faster processor enabling faster feed rates for you 3D printer.
- Runs Smoothieware.
- Easy to manage configuration using a text file on SD card. Other controller boards require freshly uploaded firmware with every settings change
- Since SD cards appear as a drive in windows, it's easy to drag and drop new firmware or edit the config file right on your computer without the need for specialized software.
- Capable of running smaller micro-step stepper drivers such as the 1/128 micro-stepping SD6128 driver, available as an addon item.
- Headers for an Ethernet RJ45 add-on Module, which is not included with this board.
- Utilize a graphic LCD screen on your Delta 3D printer without issue.
- Supports 2 SD cards - one for settings and firmware, installed directly onto this board as well as another for file loading, which connects on the LCD screen.
- 5V tolerant pins, except for analog inputs which are 3.3V
- Filtered endstop inputs.
- Able to run CNCs, Laser cutters and 3D printers.
Technical Specifications (running RAMPS)
- 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor
- 100Mhz, 512kb Flash
- Mini USB B connector
- 3.3V system voltage
- 10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel jack
- 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers
- SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file
- 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups
- 3 thermistor inputs
- Smoothieware firmware by Arthur Wolf
- Support SPI Displays like Viki2 (availalbe as addon item) and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter)
- Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris
- Header breakout for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board. (not included)