Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
PANUCATT Panucatt SureStepr SD6128 Stepper Driver 4 Pack
The SureStepr SD6128 is a bi-polar stepper motor driver based on the new THB6128 stepper driver chip. Simple to use and operate using an indexer (DIR/STEP) interface to move the stepper motors. The SD6128 is a drop-in replacement for Pololu style footprint drivers including the SD8825, A4988, A4983 and Stepsticks. See user guide for pin out compatibility.
Please note, all Clearance Item purchases are final and are not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy - this excludes Refurbished 3D printers and machines which have at least a 6-month warranty.
Reason for Clearance: This item is being discontinued on MatterHackers.
The SD6128 features a heat pad on top of the chip making heatsink easier and more efficient. It does not rely on the already small PCB area to dissipate heat. Comes with heatsinks that cover the entire chip. No soldering required as all pin headers comes pre-soldered.
See user guide before attempting to install. Do not operate without heat sink.
This driver takes manual Vref adjustments and is for use with boards without digital pot controller available. RAMPS, RADDS, and most third party controllers. The Azteeg controllers can use these drivers as well but will work with the digipot version if needed.
Features and Specs:
- Supports 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 , 1/32, 1/64 and 1/128 Micro-stepping
- Up to 2.2 Amps peak drive current
- Comes with Heat sink
- Easy to use DIR/Step interface
- Over current, Over temperature and short circuit protection
- Current reduction at idle set by jumper pad
- Vref accessible for external current limit control
- Change decay setting using solder pads on driver
- Motor Voltage: 36V max
- Compatible with 3.3 and 5v systems