Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Alternative products you may be interested in:
Just like its predecessor, the Creator PRO, the Creator MAX has the same durability and performance, but with a few great upgrades for better, faster, and more accurate prints.
Some of the upgrades include an LED screen with touch screen interface, temperature control for various filaments, WiFi connectivity for cloud printing, and so much more.
Disclaimer* Shipping is only covered within the lower 48 states, the following US territories are not covered; Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, & American Samoa.
The Creator MAX comes equipped with a build plate with 6.3mm aerospace-grade aluminum. This allows the temperature to remain consistent during your print, especially while printing with ABS. It also prevents external elements from interfering with your print.
The Z-axis rod on the Creator MAX is supported by a 10mm guide rod which makes your prints more steady and precise.
With a fully enclosed dual extrusion 3D printer, Creator Max brings versatility and reliability for your 3D printing experience.
- Fully Enclosed metal frame design with acrylic cover and door
- Temperature control for various filaments
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat
- Dual extrusion
- Heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- Heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures a steady and precise movement.
- Acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- Integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free
- LED touch screen display
- 6.5mm alloy build platform
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
What's in the Box?
- FlashForge Creator MAX
- Power Cable
- SD card
- 2 filament guide tubes
- 2 build tape
- Users Manual
- Leveling Card
- Toolbag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Extruders accessory kit
- One Spool of Flashforge PLA filament