ColorFabb ColorFabb SteelFill Filament - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
SteelFill is ColorFabb's latest addition to their amazing line of metal filled filaments such as copperFill and bronzeFill. Like those filaments, steelFill is a PLA based filament made with real steel particles. After a good sanding and polishing, your printed part will look and shine like real steel!CLEARANCE SALE: Take an EXTRA 40% off this already discounted item with code SUPERDEAL during checkout! Offer ends 2/29/2024.
|Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping
Add a metallic finish to your 3d prints
SteelFill is truly an exciting addition to ColorFabb's range of metal filled filaments! Just like their other metal filaments, SteelFill will look laser sintered with a matte finish immediately after printing. However, with a little sanding and polishing, the infused steel particles will give your printed part an authentic, polished steel look!
Another great characteristic of SteelFill is its weight - the infused steel means it's about three times heavier than standard PLA, which really adds to the authenticity of your prints. This is ideal if you are printing items like jewelry or other artistic pieces.
Whosoever prints this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor!
- Printing Temperature: 200C - 215C
- Heated Bed: 50C (A heated bed is not necessesary to print SteelFill but if your 3D printer has a heated built plate we recommend setting it to 50C)
- Printing Speed: 50-70mm/s
- The steel content of this filament makes is very abrasive, causing a lot of wear for standard brass nozzles. It is recommended to use a hardened steel nozzle when printing with SteelFill and other abrasive filaments.
At MatterHackers, to bring you new and exciting products, we occasionally shift some of our quality stock to the Clearance section.Reasons for Clearance Items:
- New Product Versions: When manufacturers release updated versions of printers, CNC machines, filament, etc., the older versions typically go to Clearance.
- Overstock: Items we have in excess are moved to Clearance to free up warehouse space.
- Discontinuation: Discontinued product lines often end up in Clearance to expedite the sale of remaining stock.
- Packaging Changes: When packaging updates occur, we shift the older packaged items to Clearance.
- Poor Quality: Clearance items meet our rigorous quality standards and often brand new, unopened products.
- Limited Support: You'll receive our excellent customer service for Clearance items. Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.
Note, all Clearance purchases are Final Sale and not covered by the MatterHackers Return Policy.