Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The Anycubic Photon Mono X resin 3D printer is a large-format printer with a 4K Monochrome LCD screen that delivers quality, detailed 3D printed parts.
Top Anycubic Photon Mono X Resin 3D Printer Features:
• Large-format - 192mm x 120mm x 245mm
• Powerful 4K resolution
• 8.9-inch monochrome LCD screen
• UV Cooling system
• Remote monitoring capabilities
The Anycubic Photon Mono X
An Affordable, Large-Format, 4K High-Resolution Resin 3D Printer
The Anycubic Photon Mono X Resin 3D Printer is a simple and streamlined resin printing experience that's great for professionals and beginners alike.
Here are the key features of the Anycubic Photon Mono X:
- Large Format
- 4K Resolution monochrome LCD Screen
- Remote Capabilities
- UV Cooling System
- Automatic Bed Leveling
Experience Large-Format MSLA 3D Printing with the Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Printer
Anycubic's largest printer available in their Photon line of reliable resin machines is the Mono X
- Build volume of 192mm x 120mm x 245mm
- Create larger models, prototypes, & small detailed parts
- Still able to fit a workable, compact area
A Powerful 4K Resolution
A more powerful LCD screen for your printer will result in faster, higher-quality 3D printed parts.
- 8.9-inch Monochrome LCD Screen
- Delivers detailed 3D Printed parts
- Fast 3D printed parts
Faster 3D Printing is Attainable
Because the Photon Mono X has a larger, powerful 4k resolution monochrome LCD screen it can cure every layer of your model faster and more efficiently.
- Powerful 4K Resolution
- Cure entire layer faster
- Flash an entire layer at once
What Resin Can I Use with the Anycubic Photon Mono X?
The Anycubic Photon Mono X Resin 3D printer is an open-source printing which means that you don't have to use proprietary materials - you are free to use any compatible resin available, like MatterHackers MH Build Series Resins. Here is a list of compatible resins:
- Any LCD/MSLA resin should produce great results when properly calibrated
- Peopoly Deft Resin
- MatterHackers PRO Series Resin
- MH Build Series Resin
- Liqcreate Resin
- PhotoCentric Resin
What Comes with the Anycubic Photon Mono X Resin 3D printer?
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Printer
- Resin Vat
- Build Platform
- Power Cord
TOOLS AND EXTRAS
- User Manual
- SD Card
- SD Card Reader
- Tool Set
- Service Card
- Wifi Antenna
Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the Anycubic Photon Mono X?
- Printer Size : 270mm x 290mm x 475mm
- Build Volume: 192mm x 120mm x 245mm
What are Anycubic Photon Mono X's printer properties?
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD-based SLA
- Light-source: high-quality filament (wavelength 405nm)
- XY Res: 0.050mm 3840 x 2400 (4K)
- Z Axis Res: 0.01mm
- Layer Res: 0.01-0.15mm
- Printing Speed: MAX 60mm/h
- Rated Power: 120W
- Material: 405nm UV Resin
- Net Weight: ~10.75kg
What software should I use for the Anycubic Photon Mono X?
- Software: ANYCUBIC Photon workshop