Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Alternative products you may be interested in:
Creality3D Creality3D Ender 3 3D Printer Kit
Creality3D's Ender 3 is an excellent entry level printer, with its low cost and high-performance capabilities making it an ideal machine for hobbyists and small-batch producers on a budget.
Top Creality3D Ender 3 3D Printer Kit Features:
- Build volume of 220 x 220 x 250mm (8.7" x 8.7" x 9.8").
- Open source 3D Printer family
- Easy-to-follow assembly
- Budget Friendly
- Safe and Reliable with Sturdy components
The Creality3D Ender 3 3D Printer Kit
A Low Cost, High Performace 3D Printer
The Ender 3 3D Printer Kit is an extremely capable and affordable 3D Printer, making it an ideal entry-level machine or a valuable addition to a small-batch producer's workspace. Here are the key features of the Ender 3 3D Printer Kit:
- Open Source with dozens of upgrade paths as your needs expand.
- Easy Assembly, taking approx. 1-4 hours to complete this Kit depending on your experience level.
- The affordable price point allows you to fill a lab, print farm, classroom, or workbench without stretching your budget.
- Safe, sturdy, and reliable machine with a heated bed, aluminum framing, and thermal runaway protection.
Hackable and Upgradeable
The Creality 3D printer line is completely open-source, allowing for add-ons and upgrades of almost every component on the machine, giving you a great foundation for experimentation. Potential upgrades include:
- BL Touch automatic bed leveling probe
- Micro-Swiss or E3D all-metal hotend
- Bondtech extruder
Easy Assembly, Sturdy Quality
The Ender 3 is made to last once it's put together, with sturdy parts like its aluminum framing and stainless steel screws. And once you're up and running, you'll be able to take advantage of the build volume of 220 x 220 x 250mm (8.7" x 8.7" x 9.8").
- Approximately 1-4 hours assembly time, depending on experience
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- User-friendly parts
Budget-Friendly Option for Beginners and Pros Alike
With its economical starting price point, the Ender 3 is a fantastic option for those looking for a low-cost 3D printer without sacrificing excellent quality.
- Great for entry-level and first-time owners
- Affordable option for experienced users with multiple machines and print farms
- Recommended for schools, small businesses, and small-batch producers
What Materials Can I Print With The Creality Ender 3?
The Ender 3 comes standard with a hotend capable of reaching temperatures up to 260°C and a bed temperature of up to 110°C. This means that you can print with most materials available on this machine out of the box, such as:
- PLA, Tough PLA, and HTPLA
- PETG, RYNO, and CPE
- Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH*
- TPU and TPE
*Additionally, high-temperature or abrasive materials like NylonX or Polycarbonate can also be made accessible with the add-on of upgrades such as the Micro Swiss All-metal Hotend and a Hardened Steel Nozzle.
Which Creality 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Creality3D printers come in a wide variety of sizes and capabilities out of the box. Find out which Creality3D printer best suits your needs in this helpful guide, where we go over the main points to consider when choosing which model is right for you. Here are some features at a glance of this awesome family of versatile machines:
- CR-10 S5 - At $699, the CR-10S5 boasts a massive build volume at 500mm in every axis, filament runout sensor which will automatically pause prints upon detection, hackable and upgradable, and comes standard with a heated glass bed
- Ender 3 - Fully capable and reliable at the lowest price point in the Creality3D family of printers for just $165, featuring a magnetic removable build surface for easy print removal and a tight filament pathway for easier printing with flexible materials; this is a highly upgradable, open-source machine
- Ender 3 V2 - Magnetized bed, quiet TMC stepper drivers, convenient filament loading and unloading with an injection molded drive gear knob, power off recovery mode, and comes part of an all-inclusive package as a $429 bundle with everything you need to jumpstart your 3D printing.
Ender 5 Plus - For $599, the Ender 5 features both a filament runout sensor and Power Failure Resume capabilities to protect your longest prints, BL-Touch for easy bed leveling, double axis control system, and a higher build volume than all but the Cr-10 S5
Ender 5 Pro - With the most durable extruder (with all-metal housing) and highest maximum hotend and bed temperatures, the $355.99 Ender 5 Pro also has Capricorn PTFE tubing, a magnetic and removable build surface, quiet stepper drives, and a double axis control system for reduced vibrations and better print quality,
What Comes with the Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Kit?
- Extra nozzle
- Coil of Filament (PLA)
- Nozzle cleaner
- Wire Cutters
- Hex Key
Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions of the Ender 3?
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250mm (8.7" x 8.7" x 9.8")
- Assembled Dimensions: 420mm x 410mm x 470mm (16.5” x 16.1” x 18.5”)
- Weight: 7.5kg (~16.5 lbs)
What are the Ender 3’s printer properties?
- Print Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Working Mode: Online or SD offline
- File Format: STL, OBJ, G-code
- Power input: 24V / 270W
- Power Supply: 100-265V 50-60HZ
- Nozzle: Brass 1.75mm x 0.4mm (can be swapped out for 0.3mm or 0.2mm)
- Max. nozzle temp: 260°C
- Max. bed temp: 110°C
- Printing Speed: 180mm/s
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.4mm
- Printing Accuracy: ±0.1mm