Creality3D Creality3D Ender 5 Pro 3D Printer Kit
The Ender 5 Pro is a powerful entry into Creality3D's Ender series, boasting all the impressive features of the Ender 3 Pro with the improved structural integrity, larger build volume and smooth print operation of the Ender 5.
- Improved structural integrity
- Larger build volume
- Smooth print operation
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The Classic Sturdy Frame Reinvented for the Ender
The Ender 5 series has been designed from the ground up to improve upon the Ender 3 series in almost every way, and the most dramatic improvement is the large, box-shaped frame that vastly improves stability and allows for a much larger build volume than that of its predecessors.
The extruded aluminum rails that form this eye-catching cube reinforce the Ender 5 Pro's structure along each axis, and is the foundation of Creality's Double Axis Control System. This vastly reduces any vibrations during 3D printing by allowing the Y motor to control the gantry on each side simultaneously, allowing for more reliable, solid print quality, and impressively quiet 3D printing.
Removable Magnetic Flex Plate
A great upgrade with the Ender 3 Pro was the addition of the removable, magnetic flexplate, and Creality has expanded that feature to the Ender 5 Pro. Getting prints off your bed is as easy as taking off the flexplate and giving it a little bend. Your print should pop right off, and you're ready to place it back on the magnetic bed and start your next print.
And if you pick up an extra BuildTak FlexPlate you can swap plates and start your new print before you've even removed your last.
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 300mm (8.7" x 8.7" x 11.8")
- Min. Layer Height: 100 microns
- Nozzle: Brass 1.75mm x 0.4mm (can be swapped out for 0.3mm or 0.2mm)
- Extruders: 1
- Max. Nozzle Temp: 260℃
- Heated Bed Temp: 135℃
- Bed Type: Magnetic, Adhesive Sheet
- Bowden Tubing: Capricorn Premium PTFE Tubing
- Mainboard: V4.2.2 silent mainboard w/ TMC2208 drivers
- Power Consumption: 270W, 115V input, 24V output
- Frame: Aluminum
- Printer Weight: 26 lbs.
- Printer Size: 552mm x 485mm x 510mm (21.7" x 19.1" x 20.1")