DyzEnd PRO Hotend is a high-performance lightweight hotend. Featuring a small form factor, and made entirely of metals to withstand high heat, equipped with high-temperature sensors, a tungsten carbide nozzle, and jam-free technology, this plug and play hotend will have you printing any kind of material from PLA to NylonG in seconds.
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
DyzEnd PRO designed for professionals in mind
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience, see below all the features in the DyzEnd PRO
- Small Form Factor: The DyzEnd uses a low conductivity transition tube which allows the DyzEnd to have a compact design.
- All-Metal Melt Zone: Makes it an extremely reliable hotend when printing at high temperatures.
- High-Temperature Sensors: Enables high precise temperature reading of up to 500C°
- Ceramic Coated Transition Tube: Ceramic coating increases wear resistance for better flow and resistance.
- Cold Swappable Nozzles: Easily switch nozzles at room temperature with no leaks or burning hazards.
- Tungsten Carbide Nozzle: Built-in with ultimate durability and high thermal performance.
- All-Metal Steel heat block: Helps maintain high-temperature strength.
- Liquid Cooling Ready: Easily convert to a liquid-cooled setup with the customized Dyze cooling blocks.
- Bowden Ready: Compatible with 4mm PTFE Bowden tubes to guide filament into the hotend.
- Any Temperature Sensor: compatible with 300C° Thermistor, a 500C° Thermistor, a 500C° PT100, or a 500C° Type K thermocouple sensor. (This item is a 500C° thermistor)
Small yet packed with the best features you can find in any hotend on the market.
- Weight: 52g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Voltage: 12V, 24V
- Top Thread: M8 x 1.25mm
Tungsten carbide nozzles have a high thermal performance, allowing faster print speeds without sacrificing quality
What's included in the box:
- DyzEnd Pro Hotend equipped with Tungsten Carbide Nozzle
- Fan with connector
- Heater with Connector
- Additional Sealing Washer
- Temperature Sensor with Connector
- Extension Cables
- 1000mm – Fan
- 1000mm – Heater
- 1000mm – Sensor
- Black Cable Tie
- Dyze Design Brand Stickers
FOR MORE DYZE DESIGN PRODUCTS WE CARRY AT MATTERHACKERS, CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW:
Looking to add liquid cooling to your Dyze Extruder / Hotend?
- Hotend: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzEnd-X & DyzEnd PRO
- Extruder: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzeXtruder-GT & DyzeXtruder PRO
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles