Dyze Design DyzeXtruder PRO All Metal Extruder - 1.75mm
DyzeXtruder PRO All Metal Extruder is a high-quality lightweight extruder designed for professional 3D printing. Not only is it easy to install, but the DyzeXtruder also features Dual-Drive custom hardened steel and brass gears with a 5.65:1 gear ratio, enabling a high push force (as much as 22 pounds) with low friction for longer use. This plug and play extruder will have you printing any kind of material from PLA to NylonG in seconds.
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
DyzeXtruder PRO designed for professionals in mind
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience, see below all the features in the DyzeXtruder PRO.
- Small Form Factor: The PRO is no larger than a NEMA 17 stepper motor, making it an extremely compact extruder.
- Lightweight Design: It weighs in at a minuscule 300g.
- All-Metal Aluminum Housing: Makes it an extremely reliable extruder when printing at high temperatures.
- All-Metal Custom Reduction Gears: Gears are made from high-strength, hardened steel allowing for low friction operations and longer life.
- Dual Pinch Drive System: Capable of printing any filament.
- Toolless HotEnd Removal: Remove HotEnd in just a few seconds with a simple thumbscrew.
- Multiple Mounting Possibilites: Mount the extruder with or without a bracket or on a panel.
- Hotend locking mechanism: For quick and easy filament changes.
- Liquid Cooling Ready: Easily convert to a liquid-cooled setup with the customized Dyze cooling blocks.
Remove the hotend from your extruder in just a few seconds
With gears that have a unique tooth design and a dual-pinch drive system, printing any filament on the market with DyzeXtruder GT is a breeze
- Metal Filled
- Wood Filled
- Carbon Fiber Filled
An all-aluminum design allows for even higher temperature environments
- Weight: 300g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Gear Ratio: 5.65:1
- Operating Current: 0.9A
- Operating temperature (air-cooled): 0 to +60°C
- Operating temperature (liquid-cooled): 0 to +120°C
- Top fitting tube OD: 4.00mm
- Groove mount head thickness: 2-5mm
- Mounting screw thread: M3
- Mounting screw min thread depth: 5mm
What's included in the box:
- DyzeXtruder GT
- 1000mm Stepper motor cable
- 2 M3x10 mounting screws
- DyzeXtruder & Dyze Design Stickers
FOR MORE DYZE DESIGN PRODUCTS WE CARRY AT MATTERHACKERS, CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW:
Looking to add liquid cooling to your Dyze Extruder / Hotend?
- Hotend: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzEnd-X & DyzEnd PRO
- Extruder: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzeXtruder-GT & DyzeXtruder PRO
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles