Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle are wear-resistant high-performance nozzles that are not to be missed. Tungsten carbide has the highest melting point of all metals, and this high hardness nozzle provides an unparalleled carefree extrusion experience. The high thermal performance of tungsten carbide keeps the nozzle tip hot, thus allowing faster print speeds without sacrificing quality.
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles - So durable you'll never want to use another nozzle
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience. Check out all the design features in the Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle.
- Ultra Wear-Resistant: The high hardness of Tungsten Carbide ensures long use and smooth extrusion experience.
- Low Push Force: The high thermal conductivity between the steel housing and tungsten carbide tip helps maintain even temperature without expending more force.
- Faster Speeds: Print at faster speeds with high thermal conductivity.
- Low Friction: Nickel plating throughout the nozzle prevents material from sticking to the nozzle allowing cleaner 3D prints and fewer drag problems.
- Housing Material: Steel
- Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Max Temperature: 500 °C
- Max Working Pressure: 25 MPa
- Body: M6
- Nozzle Size: 0.4mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm / 2.85mm
From Printing PLA to Carbon Fiber reinforced plastics Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide nozzle can handle anything.
- Metal Filled
- Wood Filled
- Carbon Fiber Filled
FOR MORE DYZE DESIGN PRODUCTS WE CARRY AT MATTERHACKERS, CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW:
Looking to add liquid cooling to your Dyze Extruder / Hotend?
- Hotend: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzEnd-X & DyzEnd PRO
- Extruder: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzeXtruder-GT & DyzeXtruder PRO
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle M6 0.4mm? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.