DyzeXtruder All-Metal GT ColdEnd Extruder is a high-quality, lightweight extruder. Not only is it easy to use, but the DyzeXtruder also features Dual-Drive custom hardened steel and brass gears with a 5.65:1 gear ratio, enabling a high push force with low friction for longer use. This plug and play extruder will have you printing any kind of material from PLA to NylonG in seconds.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
DyzeXtruder GT may be small but it is a force to be reckoned with
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience. Check out all the design features in the DyzeXtruder-GT.
- Small Form Factor: The GT is no larger than a NEMA 17 stepper motor, making it an extremely compact extruder.
- Lightweight Design: It weighs in at a minuscule 275g.
- All-Metal Aluminum Housing: Makes it an extremely reliable extruder when printing at high temperatures.
- All-Metal Custom Reduction Gears: Gears are made from high-strength, hardened steel allowing for low friction operations and longer life.
- Dual Gear Drive System: Capable of printing any filament.
- Hotend locking mechanism: For quick and easy filament changes.
- Liquid Cooling Ready: Easily convert to liquid-cooled setup with the customized Dyze cooling blocks.
Designed with a combination of a 5.65:1 reduction gear and dual-drive, all-metal gears, The DyzeXtruder GT has a powerful push force - as much as 20 pounds! More than enough for any 3D printing filament.
With gears that have a unique tooth design and a dual-pinch drive system, printing any filament on the market with DyzeXtruder GT is a breeze
- Metal Filled
- Wood Filled
- Carbon Fiber Filled
- Weight: 275g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Gear Ratio: 5.65:1
- Operating Current: 1A
- Operating temperature (air-cooled): 0 to +60°C
- Operating temperature (liquid-cooled): 0 to +120°C
- Top fitting tube OD: 4.00mm
- Groove mount head thickness: 2-5mm
- Mounting screw thread: M3
- Mounting screw min thread depth: 5mm
What's included in the box:
- DyzeXtruder GT
- 1000mm Stepper motor cable
- 2 M3x10 mounting screws
- DyzeXtruder & Dyze Design Stickers
For more Dyze Design products we carry at MatterHackers, check out the links below:
Looking to add liquid cooling to your Dyze Extruder / Hotend?
- Hotend: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzEnd-X & DyzEnd PRO
- Extruder: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzeXtruder-GT & DyzeXtruder PRO
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers DyzeXtruder All Metal GT ColdEnd Extruder - 1.75mm? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.