Dyze Design DyzEnd-X All Metal 300C Hotend - 1.75mm x 0.4mm (24V)
DyzEnd-X Hotend is a high-quality lightweight hotend with a small form factor, made entirely of metal to withstand high heat, equipped with high-temperature sensors, a wear-resistant nozzle, and jam-free technology. This plug and play hotend will have you printing any kind of material from PLA to NylonG in seconds.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
DyzEnd-X may be small but its a force to be reckoned with
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience, see below all the features in the DyzEnd-X
- Small Form Factor: The DyzEnd uses a low conductivity transition tube which allows the DyzEnd to have a compact design.
- All-Metal Melt Zone: Makes it an extremely reliable hotend when printing at high temperatures.
- High-Temperature Sensors: Enables high precise temperature reading of up to 500C°
- Titanium Transition Tube: Made from titanium alloy to provide stiffness and low conductivity.
- Cold Swappable Nozzles: Easily switch nozzles at room temperature with no leaks or burning hazards.
- Wear Resistant Nozzle: Print with ease with this built-in wear resistant nozzle.
- Liquid Cooling Ready: Easily convert to a liquid-cooled setup with the customized Dyze cooling blocks.
- Bowden Ready: Compatible with 4mm PTFE Bowden tubes to guide filament into the hotend.
- Weight: 52g
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Voltage: 12V, 24V
- Top Thread: M8 x 1.25mm
What's included in the box:
- Fan with connector
- Heater with Connector
- Temperature Sensor with Connector
- Extension Cables
- 1000mm – Fan
- 1000mm – Heater
- 1000mm – Sensor
- BlackCable Tie
- DyzEnd-X and Dyze Design Stickers
- Additionnal Sealing Washer