LDO Motors LDO Voron V0.2R1 3D Printer Kit
The LDO Voron0.2 3D Printer Kit is a compact, DIY assembly 3D printer ideal for efficient prototyping. Key features include pre-cut wiring, stainless steel linear rails, quiet printing with stepper drivers, multiple nozzles, and a polyamide film printbed heater. The LDO V0.2R1 Printer Kit offers additional features such as a new hinged Tophat, a mini Stealthburner, optional display upgrade, HIWIN Liner Rails on X-Axis, and a dedicated 24V bed heater. Note that printed parts and Raspberry Pi are sold separately.
- Pre-Cut Wiring for time-saving assembly
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails to prevent rust
- Dedicated 24V Bed Heater for consistent heating
LDO Voron0.2R1 3D Printer Kit
A Powerful, DIY Assembly 3D Printer
The LDO V0.2R1 is the perfect desktop companion for easy and efficient prototyping. Its compact size and rigid assembly deliver supreme print quality. Industry-favorite LDO has sourced and manufactured the highest quality components for this kit.
Key Features of the LDO V0.2R1 Voron 0.2 3D Printer Kit:
- True Desktop Small-Format
- Save Time with Pre-Cut Wiring, Including the New Picobilical PCB Mod
- Hinged Tophat with Locking Cams
- Mini Stealthburner
- HIWIN Linear Rails on X-Axis
- Picobilical Toolhead Cable
- Kirigami Bed Mount
- Dedicated 24V Bed Heater
- SKR Pico LDO Edition Mainboard
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails Provided to Avoid Rusting
- Quiet 3D Printing with Stepper Drivers (TMC2209 UART)
- Polyamide Film Printbed Heater for Faster, More Consistent Surface Heating
- 0.40mm and 0.60mm Nozzles Included with Revo Voron by E3D and LDO
- Optional Display Upgrade
- Perfect Companion to Produce Parts for the Voron 2.4
Already have the Voron 0.1 from LDO?
Print Small, Fast
The intentionally compact build volume of the Voron 0 uses less space on your benchtop workspace than your desktop computer, while still providing plenty of print area to prototype designs for most projects. The print quality achievable on the V0s is incredible, even at the high speeds at which they're capable of maneuvering.
- Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 115 mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 4.5")
- Printer Volume: 250 x 360 x 365 mm (9.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Rapidly iterate and prototype your designs
- Compact size and low cost, perfect for personal projects and print farms
Use Genuine, Top-Quality Extruder Components
The Mini Afterburner toolhead system utilizes genuine Bondtech BMG drive gears with a built-in 3:1 gear ratio for increased torque. Rigidly mounted below is the all-metal E3D Revo Voron hotend for RapidChange nozzles and improved reliability with flexible materials.
- E3D Revo Voron uses brass Revo Nozzles, with 0.40mm and 0.60mm included (and 0.25mm and 0.80mm available).
- No Knockoffs—Only Genuine Bondtech Dual-Drive Gears
- Utilizes Driect Drive system for overall better 3D printing quality, especially with flexible materials
- High-quality gears by industry-leader Bondtech reduce the risk of the filament slipping.
Improved Stainless Steel Linear Rails For Every Axis
LDO branded linear rails guide the motion of this little printer. With virtually no slack along the bearing traces you can trust that your V0.2R1 will be moving smooth without the slightest wiggle.
- One HIWIN linear rail for the X axis, for truly stable prints.
- Two rails for the Y axis, and two rails for the Z axis.
- Stainless steel rail prevents rust and corrosion.
- Custom machined bars slide into the aluminum extrusion to easily mount the linear rails.
Enclosed By Design
Thanks to its aluminum extrusion construction, V0.2R1 panels are easily mounted around the frame to lock in the chamber temperature, passively heated by the heated bed. To fully contain the build volume, drop the top hat into place and bolt it on for a semi-permanent installation.
- Print ABS parts successfully
- Clear acrylic panels trap heat while still allowing a clear view into the print area
- Quickly & easily switch between temperature-sensitive materials with the removable top
- Hinged front door with a magnetic latch for easy opening and secure closing of the front door.
Quiet Stepper Drivers and Powerful Computing
Voron 3D printers are designed around using Klipper firmware. All the hard computing is handled by a Raspberry Pi (must be purchased separately) which talks to the BigTreeTech SKR Pico mainboard to execute the commands. Silent TMC2209 stepper drivers keep the V0-S1's motion precise and quieter than your average 3D printer.
- Klipper firmware for powerful computing and expansive configuration options
- TMC2209 stepper drivers' StealthChop2 and Stallguard modes provide options between noise and torque.
- RP2040 microcontroller minimizes wiring and reduces mainboard port-use.
What Materials Can I Print with the Voron0R1 3D Printer?
The Voron 0 can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing, including advanced materials and composites like carbon fiber-infused NylonX and Ultrafuse Stainless Steel Metal filaments (using abrasive-resistant nozzles). See below for the list of compatible material types:
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- Nylon, NylonX and NylonG (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- TPU and TPE
- And More
Prep For Success
Keep in mind that this is a 3D printer kit, and not a ready-to-go 3D printer. It took our MatterHackers PRO roughly 10 hours from unboxing to first print, not including the time taken to 3D print all the components that hold the frame together.
- 3D print the components in ABS or ASA to prevent any distortion to the 3D printer when the chamber reaches its maximum temperature.
- Follow LDO Motor's Printed Parts Guide to make sure you print the right versions of various parts; the kit includes metal thumbscrews for the bed, but the 3D printed parts folders include printed variants you won't need.
- Read the manual thoroughly! While very well documented, some parts can be easy to miss if you aren't paying attention. Make sure you follow along carefully or you might need to disassemble the printer to get parts to fit.
What Comes in the LDO V0.2R1 3D Printer Kit?
Helpful links and extras
V0.2R1 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the V0?
- Build Volume: 120mm x 120mm x 115mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 4.5")
- Assembled Dimensions (with spool holder installed): 250mm x 360mm x 365mm (9.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
What are the V0's Printer Properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Maximum Power Output: 200W
- Layer Resolution: 200 - 20 micron with 0.4mm nozzle (stock), additional nozzles are available here.
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Build Speed: < 14 mm³/s
- Motherboard: BigTreeTech SKR Pico
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 280 °C
- Nozzle Heat Up Time: 60 seconds to get to 210°C (by E3D's benchmarking)
- Operating Sound: < 50 dBA
- Toolhead System: Mini Afterburner
- Feeder Type: Dual-drive Bondtech gears with 3:1 gear ratio
- Print Head: Mini Afterburner Toolhead
- Hotend: E3D Revo Voron All-Metal Hotend
- Nozzle: Plated Copper Nozzle
- Diameter: 0.40mm (0.60mm also included)
- Nozzle Replacement Type: E3D RapidChange Revo Brass Nozzles
- LCD Display: none
- Interface: WiFi Interface
- Build Plate: Aluminum Build Plate (120mm x 120mm x 8mm - 4.7" x 4.7" x 0.3")
- Build Surface
- 1 x Double-sided Powder Coated PEI Spring Steel Plate
- 1 x Single-sided Smooth PEI Spring Steel Plate
- Magnetic Bed Surface: Yes
- Bed Heating System: Polyimide Film
- Build Plate Leveling: Manual (3 screws)
- Build Plate Mounting System: Kirigami Bed Mount
- Panel Material: Acrylic (Clear and Matte Black)
What is the Software for the V0?
- Free print preparation software (slicing software): Ultimaker Cura, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, MatterControl
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi.
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be defective or missing during the warranty period, a replacement part or store credit of equal cost to the defective/missing unit will be provided.
If there is a problem with the packaging or damage during shipment, please return the product immediately. Otherwise, a return will not be offered after assembly.