LDO Motors LDO Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit
The LDO Motors Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit is a powerful, DIY assembly 3D printer that is known for its compact size and supreme print quality. The Voron 0.1 has a true desktop small-format and direct drive that makes it perfect for easy and efficient prototyping. Additionally, the Voron 0.1 has stainless steel linear rails, pre-cut and pre-assembled wires, and quiet stepper drivers (TMC2209 UART) that make it even more efficient and user-friendly.
- Compact, Desktop-Friendly Build Size
- Bundles All Essential Hardware to Get Started
- High Printing Quality with Potential for High-Speed Printing
- Customize the Color of Printed Parts
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
LDO Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit
A Powerful, DIY Assembly 3D Printer
The Voron 0.1 is the perfect desktop companion for easy and efficient prototyping with its compact size and rigid assembly that delivers supreme print quality. Industry-favorite LDO did their due diligence to source and manufacture the highest quality components bundled in this kit.
Key Features of the LDO Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit:
- True Desktop Small-Format
- Save Time on Wiring That's Pre-cut & Pre-wired
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails Provided to Avoid Rusting
- Quiet 3D Printing with Stepper Drivers (TMC2209 UART)
- Perfect Companion to Produce Parts for the Voron 2.4
Print Small, Fast
The intentionally-compact build volume on the Voron 0.1 uses less space on your benchtop workspace than your desktop computer while still providing plenty of print area to prototype designs for most projects. The print quality achievable on the v0.1 is incredible even at the high speeds it's capable of maneuvering.
- Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 115 mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 4.5")
- Printer Volume: 250 x 360 x 365 mm (9.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Rapidly iterate and prototype your designs
- Compact size and low cost perfect for personal projects and print farms
Use Genuine, Top-Quality Extruder Components
The Mini Afterburner toolhead system utilizes genuine Bondtech BMG drive gears with a built-in 3:1 gear ratio for increased torque. Rigidly mounted below is the all-metal Phaetus Dragonfly BMO hotend for a snappy extruder response and improved reliability with flexible materials.
- No Knockoffs—Only Genuine Bondtech Dual-Drive Gears
- Utilizes Driect Drive system for overall better 3D printing quality, especially with flexible materials
- High-quality gears by industry-leader Bondtech reduce the risk of the filament slipping.
- Phaetus Dragonfly BMO uses standard M6 nozzles for compatibility with nozzles already in your tool chest
Stainless Steel Linear Rails For Every Axis
LDO branded linear rails guide the motion of this little printer. With virtually no slack along the bearing traces you can trust that your Voron 0.1 will be moving smooth without the slightest wiggle.
- One rail for the X axis, two rails for the Y axis, and two rails for the Z axis.
- Stainless steel rail prevents rust and corrosion.
- Custom machined bars slide into the aluminum extrusion to easily mount the linear rails.
Enclosed By Design
Thanks to its aluminum extrusion construction, panels are easily mounted around the frame to lock in the chamber temperature, passively heated by the heated bed. To fully contain the build volume, drop the top hat into place and bolt it on for a semi-permanent installation.
- Print ABS parts successfully
- Clear acrylic panels trap heat while still allowing a clear view into the print area
- Quickly & easily switch between temperature-sensitive materials with the removable top
- Hinged front door with a magnetic latch for easy opening and secure closing of the front door.
Quiet Stepper Drivers and Powerful Computing
Voron 3D printers are designed around using Klipper firmware. All the hard computing is handled by a Raspberry Pi (must purchase separately) and sent off to a BigTreeTech SKR E3 mini mainboard to execute the commands. Silent TMC2209 stepper drivers keep the 0.1's motion precise and quieter than your average 3D printer.
- Klipper firmware for powerful computing and expansive configuration options
- TMC2209 stepper drivers' StealthChop2 and Stallguard modes provide options between noise and torque.
What Materials Can I Print with the Voron 0.1 3D Printer?
The Voron 0.1 can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing, including advanced materials and composites like carbon fiber-infused NylonX and Ultrafuse Stainless Steel Metal filaments (using abrasive-resistant nozzles). See below for the list of compatible material types:
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- Nylon, NylonX and NylonG (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- TPU and TPE
- And More
Prep For Success
Keep in mind that this is a 3D printer kit, and not a ready-to-go 3D printer. It took our MatterHackers PRO roughly 10 hours from unboxing to first print, not including the time taken to 3D print all the components that hold the frame together.
- 3D print the components in ABS or ASA to prevent any distortion to the 3D printer when the chamber reaches its maximum temperature.
- Follow LDO Motor's Printed Parts Guide to make sure you print the right versions of various parts; the kit includes metal thumbscrews for the bed, but the 3D printed parts folders include printed variants you won't need.
- Read the manual thoroughly! While very well documented, some parts can be easy to miss if you aren't paying attention. Make sure you follow along carefully or you might need to disassemble the printer to get parts to fit.
What Comes in the LDO Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit?
Helpful links and extras
Voron 0.1 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the 0.1?
- Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 115 mm (4.7 x 4.7x 4.5 inches)
- Assembled Dimensions (with spool holder installed): 250 x 360 x 365 mm (9.8 x 14.2 x 14.4 inches)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
What are the Voron 0.1's Printer Properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Maximum Power Output: 156W
- Layer Resolution: 200 - 20 micron with 0.4mm nozzle (stock), additional nozzles are available here.
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Build Speed: < 14 mm³/s
- Motherboard: BigTreeTech SKR Mini E3 (V2)
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 280 °C
- Nozzle Heat Up Time: unknown
- Operating Sound: < 50 dBA
- Toolhead System: Mini Afterburner
- Feeder Type: Dual-drive Bondtech gears with 3:1 gear ratio
- Print Head: Mini Afterburner Toolhead
- Hotend: Phaetus Dragonfly BMO All-Metal Hotend
- Nozzle: Plated Copper Nozzle
- Diameter: 0.4mm
- Nozzle Replacement Type: MK6 or E3D-style nozzles
- LCD Display: none
- Interface: WiFi Interface
- Build Plate: Aluminum Build Plate (120x120x8mm)
- Build Surface
- 1 x Double-sided Powder Coated PEI Spring Steel Plate
- 1 x Single-sided Smooth PEI Spring Steel Plate
- Build Plate Leveling: Manual (3 screws)
- Magnetic Bed Surface: Yes
- Panel Material: Acrylic (Clear and Matte Black)
What is the Software for the Voron 0.1?
- Free print preparation software (slicing software): Ultimaker Cura, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, MatterControl
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi.
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be defective or missing during the warranty period, a replacement part or store credit of equal cost to the defective/missing unit will be provided.
If there is a problem with the packaging or damage during shipment, please return the product immediately. Otherwise, a return will not be offered after assembly.