LDO Motors LDO V0-S1 Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit
The LDO Motors V0-S1 and V0.2-S1 Voron 0 3D Printer Kits are the next evolutions to the powerful, DIY assembly 3D printer known for its compact size and supreme print quality. The Voron 0.1 and 0.2 have true desktop, small-formats and direct drives which make them perfect for easy and efficient prototyping. Additionally, the V0-S1 and V0.2-S1 have stainless steel linear rails, pre-cut and pre-assembled wires, and quiet stepper drivers (TMC2209 UART) that make them even more efficient and user-friendly.
- Compact, Desktop-Friendly Build Size
- Bundles All Essential Hardware to Get Started
- High Printing Quality with Potential for High-Speed Printing
- Customize the Color of Printed Parts
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
* Printed parts and Raspberry Pi are not included and will need to be sourced separately *
ABS or ASA are recommended materials
LDO Voron0-S1 3D Printer Kit
A Powerful, DIY Assembly 3D Printer
Like the Voron 0, the LDO V0-S1 is the perfect desktop companion for easy and efficient prototyping with its compact size and rigid assembly that delivers supreme print quality. Industry-favorite LDO has sourced and manufactured the highest quality components for this kit.
Key Features of the LDO V0-S1 Voron 0.1 3D Printer Kit:
- True Desktop Small-Format
- Save Time with Pre-Cut Wiring, Including the New Picobilical PCB Mod
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails Provided to Avoid Rusting
- Quiet 3D Printing with Stepper Drivers (TMC2209 UART)
- 0.40mm and 0.60mm Nozzles included with Revo Voron by E3D and LDO
- Polyamide Film Printbed Heater for Faster, More Consistent Surface Heating
- Perfect Companion to Produce Parts for the Voron 2.4
Key Features of the LDO V0.2-S1 Voron 0.2 3D Printer Kit:
- New hinged Tophat with locking cams
- Mini Stealthburner
- Optional Display Upgrade
- HIWIN Liner Rails on X-Axis
- Picobilical Toolhead cable
- Kirigami Bed Mount
- Dedicated 24V Bed Heater
- SKR Pico LDO Edition Mainboard
- Plus everything offered in the V0-S1 Kit
Already have the Voron 0.1 from LDO?
Buy the LDO V0.2-S1 Voron 0.2 3D Printer Upgrade Kit.
Note: The V0.2-S1 is an upgrade kit for the V0-S1, not an entirely different kit. If ordering the V0.2-S1 kit, you will receive the V0-S1 kit in addition to the V0.2-S1 upgrade.
Print Small, Fast
The intentionally-compact build volume on the Voron 0 uses less space on your benchtop workspace than your desktop computer while still providing plenty of print area to prototype designs for most projects. The print quality achievable on the V0's are incredible even at the high speeds they're capable of maneuvering.
- Build Volume: 120 x 120 x 115 mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 4.5")
- Printer Volume: 250 x 360 x 365 mm (9.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Rapidly iterate and prototype your designs
- Compact size and low cost perfect for personal projects and print farms
Use Genuine, Top-Quality Extruder Components
The Mini Afterburner toolhead system utilizes genuine Bondtech BMG drive gears with a built-in 3:1 gear ratio for increased torque. Rigidly mounted below is the all-metal E3D Revo Voron hotend for RapidChange nozzles and improved reliability with flexible materials.
- E3D Revo Voron uses brass Revo Nozzles, with 0.40mm and 0.60mm included (and 0.25mm and 0.80mm available).
- No Knockoffs—Only Genuine Bondtech Dual-Drive Gears
- Utilizes Driect Drive system for overall better 3D printing quality, especially with flexible materials
- High-quality gears by industry-leader Bondtech reduce the risk of the filament slipping.
Improved Stainless Steel Linear Rails For Every Axis
LDO branded linear rails guide the motion of this little printer. With virtually no slack along the bearing traces you can trust that your V0-S1 Voron 0 will be moving smooth without the slightest wiggle.
- One HIWIN linear rail for the X axis, for truly stable prints.
- Two rails for the Y axis, and two rails for the Z axis.
- Stainless steel rail prevents rust and corrosion.
- Custom machined bars slide into the aluminum extrusion to easily mount the linear rails.
Enclosed By Design
Thanks to its aluminum extrusion construction, V0-S1 and V0.2-S1 panels are easily mounted around the frame to lock in the chamber temperature, passively heated by the heated bed. To fully contain the build volume, drop the top hat into place and bolt it on for a semi-permanent installation.
- Print ABS parts successfully
- Clear acrylic panels trap heat while still allowing a clear view into the print area
- Quickly & easily switch between temperature-sensitive materials with the removable top
- Hinged front door with a magnetic latch for easy opening and secure closing of the front door.
Quiet Stepper Drivers and Powerful Computing
Voron 3D printers are designed around using Klipper firmware. All the hard computing is handled by a Raspberry Pi (must be purchased separately) which talks to the BigTreeTech SKR Pico mainboard to execute the commands. Silent TMC2209 stepper drivers keep the V0-S1's motion precise and quieter than your average 3D printer.
- Klipper firmware for powerful computing and expansive configuration options
- TMC2209 stepper drivers' StealthChop2 and Stallguard modes provide options between noise and torque.
- RP2040 microcontroller minimizes wiring and reduces mainboard port-use.
What Materials Can I Print with the Voron0-S1 3D Printer?
The Voron 0 can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing, including advanced materials and composites like carbon fiber-infused NylonX and Ultrafuse Stainless Steel Metal filaments (using abrasive-resistant nozzles). See below for the list of compatible material types:
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- Nylon, NylonX and NylonG (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH (E3D Standard Hardened nozzle required)
- TPU and TPE
- And More
Prep For Success
Keep in mind that this is a 3D printer kit, and not a ready-to-go 3D printer. It took our MatterHackers PRO roughly 10 hours from unboxing to first print, not including the time taken to 3D print all the components that hold the frame together.
- 3D print the components in ABS or ASA to prevent any distortion to the 3D printer when the chamber reaches its maximum temperature.
- Follow LDO Motor's Printed Parts Guide to make sure you print the right versions of various parts; the kit includes metal thumbscrews for the bed, but the 3D printed parts folders include printed variants you won't need.
- Read the manual thoroughly! While very well documented, some parts can be easy to miss if you aren't paying attention. Make sure you follow along carefully or you might need to disassemble the printer to get parts to fit.
What Comes in the LDO V0-S1 / V0.2-S1 3D Printer Kit?
Helpful links and extras
V0-S1 / V0.2-S1 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the V0-S1?
- Build Volume: 120mm x 120mm x 115mm (4.7" x 4.7" x 4.5")
- Assembled Dimensions (with spool holder installed): 250mm x 360mm x 365mm (9.8" x 14.2" x 14.4")
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
What are the V0-S1's Printer Properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Maximum Power Output: 200W
- Layer Resolution: 200 - 20 micron with 0.4mm nozzle (stock), additional nozzles are available here.
- XYZ Resolution: 6.9, 6.9, 2.5 micron
- Build Speed: < 14 mm³/s
- Motherboard: BigTreeTech SKR Pico
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 280 °C
- Nozzle Heat Up Time: 60 seconds to get to 210°C (by E3D's benchmarking)
- Operating Sound: < 50 dBA
- Toolhead System: Mini Afterburner
- Feeder Type: Dual-drive Bondtech gears with 3:1 gear ratio
- Print Head: Mini Afterburner Toolhead
- Hotend: E3D Revo Voron All-Metal Hotend
- Nozzle: Plated Copper Nozzle
- Diameter: 0.40mm (0.60mm also included)
- Nozzle Replacement Type: E3D RapidChange Revo Brass Nozzles
- LCD Display: none
- Interface: WiFi Interface
- Build Plate: Aluminum Build Plate (120mm x 120mm x 8mm - 4.7" x 4.7" x 0.3")
- Build Surface
- 1 x Double-sided Powder Coated PEI Spring Steel Plate
- 1 x Single-sided Smooth PEI Spring Steel Plate
- Magnetic Bed Surface: Yes
- Bed Heating System: Polyimide Film
- Build Plate Leveling: Manual (3 screws)
- Build Plate Mounting System: Kirigami Bed Mount
- Panel Material: Acrylic (Clear and Matte Black)
What is the Software for the V0-S1?
- Free print preparation software (slicing software): Ultimaker Cura, PrusaSlicer, SuperSlicer, MatterControl
- File Transfer: Wi-Fi.
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be defective or missing during the warranty period, a replacement part or store credit of equal cost to the defective/missing unit will be provided.
If there is a problem with the packaging or damage during shipment, please return the product immediately. Otherwise, a return will not be offered after assembly.