PolyMaker Polymaker PolyMide CoPA Black - 2.85mm (0.75kg)
PolyMide is a series of Nylon/polyamide-based 3D printing filaments from Polymaker. This special copolymer based on Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6 delivers excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance up to 180˚C. PolyMide 3D printing filament is engineered with Polymaker’s Warp-Free Technology, ensuring ease of printing with this material.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
NYLON MADE EASY
Polymaker's PolyMide™ CoPA 3D printing filament is based on a copolymer of Nylon 6 and Nylon 6,6. The filament combines excellent strength, toughness, and heat resistance of up to 180˚C. Manufactured with Polymaker's Warp-Free technology, this 3D printing material brings engineering properties intrinsic to Nylon, along with supreme ease of printing.
Like all nylons, it's also very hygroscopic, so it's recommended that this 3D printer filament be stored in a PrintDry for several hours before use in a 3D printer.
- Net Weight: 1 Kg <± 20g (Typical <+ 20g)
- Diameter (Tolerance): 2.85 mm ±0.05 mm
- Nozzle Temperature: 250˚C – 270˚C
- Printing Speed: 30mm/s – 50mm/s
- Heated Bed: 25˚C – 70˚C
- Recommended bed surface: Glass with glue
- Cooling fan: Off
- This material is hygroscopic, and it is recommended to dry at 80˚C for 12 hours before printing
You may view the full TDS (Technical Data Sheet) here!