Ultimaker UltiMaker Print Core AA 0.25mm (Build Core)
The UltiMaker S Series offers quick-change print cores for a more efficient workflow, reliable and durable results, and the ability to print with a wide variety of materials.
- Prints with high quality and consistency
- Offers a quick and easy way to change between different materials
- A huge portfolio of materials are available to use
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
The UltiMaker S Series offers seamless integration of software, hardware, and materials, culminating in efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Their revolutionary dual extrusion Print Core system comes with swappable print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials, opening up a world of new printing possibilities. Each core also features UltiMaker's unique auto nozzle-lifting system, ensuring reliable, clean, dual extrusion prints.
- Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized print cores for engineering build materials or soluble support.
- Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
- More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials including all Ultimaker filament, as well as our entire catalog of PLA, ABS, PETG, and more!
- Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
- Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with a new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
- Print Core AA (Build Core): PLA, ABS, CPE/PETG, Nylon, and more!
- Print Core BB (Support Core): PVA
- Print Core CC: NylonX, Abrasives, Composites, Glow in the Dark PLA, Carbon Fiber material
- Compatibility: UltiMaker S3, S5 and S7
Pick the Perfect Print Core for Your Application
UltiMaker now offers five different print cores to suit any project:
- Build Core - Prints most standard materials
- 0.25mm - Perfect for small or highly detailed parts
- 0.40mm - The standard print core, an excellent baseline for general printing
- 0.80 mm - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts with extra-wide extrusions
- Support Core - Prints PVA support material
- 0.4mm Support Core - The standard Support core, perfect for PVA support material
- 0.8mm Support Core - A large nozzle to print huge amount of support material extra fast
- CC Core - Prints Composites and abrasives
- 0.40mm CC Core - Excellent baseline for general printing with advanced materials
- 0.60mm CC Core - A large nozzle, perfect for printing large parts out of advanced materials