eSUN eSUN Photopolymer 3D Printing Flexible Resin - LCD/DLP (0.5kg)
eSUN Flexible Resin brings a unique functionality to your resin 3D printer arsenal. Thanks to its unique formulation, finished 3D printed parts are incredibly bendable, allowing you to fold and twist your 3D prints without breaking.
Top eSUN Flexible Resin Features:
• TPU-like performance
• High flexibility
• Tear resistant
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
ESUN Flex Resin Is The Most Ductile eSUN Resin
eSUN Flex Resin has the properties you need for a 3D printed object that needs to bend or twist to perform at its peak. Anywhere you might traditionally have used TPU, whether 3D printed or otherwise, eSUN Flex Resin can bend, twist, and stretch more than any other resin printed part can before breaking.
Here are the key features of eSUN Flex Resin:
- Use in place of TPU 3D printed parts
- Extremely flexible finished 3D prints
- Resists tearing even along small sections
Replace your TPU parts with eSUN Flex Resin parts
TPU 3D printed parts can be challenging to print effectively, with difficult overhangs and relatively low detail that can be achieved. eSUN Flex Resin retains the properties you would come to expect from 3D printing resins like high resolution finished parts and capable of printed unsupported over extreme overhangs and boosts these qualities with incredible flexibility.
- Usable as little as 0.025mm or as large as 0.05mm layer heights
- 85-90A Shore Hardness
Incredibly Elastic for Tougher Handling
Some 3D prints spend their life mounted to machinery or left on a shelf and others face intense conditions where they are dropped, fumbled, and ran over. 3D printed parts made from eSUN Flex Resin don't snap or shatter like other 3D printing resins, so you can use your 3D prints worry free that a careless moment means the end of your print.
- Tensile strength: 6 - 8 MPa
- Bends before breaking
- Perfect for small, highly detailed models with intricate cross-sections
Resists Tearing When Under Stress
This 3D printing resin creates parts and prototypes that are tougher than most, resisting tears and stretching far beyond others' capabilities.
- Test pieces stretched 2 to 4 times as long as printed before breaking
- Tear strength of 390 - 420 KN/m
- Color: Transparent Yellow/Natural
- UV Wavelength: 395 - 405nm
- First Layer Exposure Time: 30 - 70 seconds
- Normal Layer Exposure Time: 5 - 10 seconds
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 15°C - 35°C (59°F - 95°F)
- Type of Container: Black plastic container
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- Weight: 500g
- Compatible with most RGB LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface, the stock build plate
QUICK LOOK AT RESIN SETTINGS
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|eSUN LCD 3.0||30-40||
|Nova Bene 4||30-40||
- Slice Setting Tip:
- Use denser supports to avoid support separation
- Higher lifting distance (>6mm)
- Slower lifting speed (<60mm/min)
- Longer light off delay (>6s)
- Post-Processing Tips:
- The more UV exposure, the harder/less flexible the finished 3D print
- Consider only soaking in isopropyl alcohol and cleaning without a post-cure to retain flexibility
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- Shake the container of resin well before using it.
- Avoid leaving the resin in a vat unused for more than one day.
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created some guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.