The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle is a comprehensive 3D Printer solution that has been designed to help teachers accelerate learning and encourage design-oriented thinking in their students. This easy to use, dual printer bundle allows educators to offer the ideal student-to-printer ratio, setting up the classroom for success in 3D Printing right from the start. This bundle includes teacher and student certifications and over 600+ lesson plans enabling educators to integrate more interactive design projects and to increase student engagement overall. The Sketch Classroom bundle also includes a host of other features such as Cloud-based, 3D printer, and file management through one convenient dashboard via MakerBot Cloud -- making it easier than ever for both student and teacher to monitor design projects and print jobs.
SALE — Buy 2 MakerBot Sketch Classroom 3D Printer Bundles and get 50% off ALL additional accessories, filament, and MakerCare Plans! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this deal - hurry, offer ends June 30th!
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately|
MAKERBOT SKETCH CLASSROOM INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BRING 3D PRINTING TO THE CLASSROOM
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle includes everything teachers need to integrate 3D Printing into a STEAM education curriculum.
Featuring a dual-printer setup, and the same reliable tinker-free performance that MakerBot has come to be known for -- MakerBot Sketch can be quickly and easily set up in any classroom setting enabling both teachers and students to get 3D Printing in a short amount of time.
- (2) MakerBot Sketch Printers
- (6) Spools of MakerBot Sketch PLA
- (4) Build Plates
- (2) Spatulas
- (2) Snips
- (2) Seats in Teacher Certifications
- (10) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1-year standard warranty
MAKERBOT CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE BUNDLE
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle is more than just learning about how to properly operate a 3D Printer. Teachers and students will receive ISTE-certified 3D printer training and get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes, and exams that have been developed by MakerBot certified educators.
In addition to the more than 600+ lesson plans, each bundle comes with (2) teacher certifications and (10) student certifications which will challenge both to use real-world problem solving through design thinking and 3D Printing.
FEATURES ALSO INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- MakerBot Certifications
- ISTE-Certified 3D Printer training for both teachers and students
- Over 600+ interactive lesson plans and design projects
- 3D Printing-integrated curriculum training for teachers with application PD credit.
- Real world problem solving through design thinking and 3D Printing.
MakerBot’s cloud-based, 3D printer management software has made the 3D printing experience easier than ever. Through a one queue dashboard, teachers can seamlessly manage and monitor print jobs and students can share design projects wirelessly via MakerBot Cloud. Other features include:
- Print directly from TinkerCAD
- Industry-leading support
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 150mm x 150mm x 150mm [5.9in x 5.9in x 5.9in]
- Layer Resolution: 100-400 microns [0.0039 IN-0.0157 IN], Print mode tuned for 200 microns
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Material Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch PLA Material, MakerBot Sketch Tough Material
- Extruder Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 IN]
- Print File Type: .MAKERBOT
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-30°C [59-86°F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-55°C [32-131°F]
- Camera resolution: 2 megapixels
- Build Surface: Grip Surface
- Build Plate Leveling: Heated with removable flexible build surface
PRINTER SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Product Dimensions: 433.4mm (H) x 423.1mm (W) x 365.0mm (D); [17in (H) x 16.6in (W) x 14.4in (D)]
- Shipping Box: 549mm (H) x 517mm (W) x 46mm (D); [21.625in (H) x 20.375in (W) X 18.25in (D)]
- Product Weight: 11.8 kg [26 lb]
- Shipping Weight: 17kg [37.5 lb]
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Fully enclosed
- Particulate Filter
- UL, CE, FCC
- IEC/ EN/ UL60950-1, IEC/ EN/UL 62368-1
Software Bundle: MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
- MakerBot (.makerbot)
- STL (.stl)
- SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm)
- InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam)
- IGES (.iges, .igs)
- STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp)
- CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct)
- Wavefront Object (.obj)
- Unigraphics/NX (.prt)
- Solid Edge (.par, .asm)
- ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.)
- VRML (.wrl)
- Windows (7, 10)
- Mac OS X (10.12+)
- NOTE: Does not support Mac Catalina
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk Inventor
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ; 2.7-1.3A
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wifi
EXCLUSION: Please note that Makerbot 3D Printers are excluded from our Success Guarantee Program and are subject to a restocking fee (for more information on this program, please click here).