The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle is a comprehensive 3D Printer solution that has been designed to help teachers accelerate learning and encourage design-oriented thinking in their students. This easy to use, dual printer bundle allows educators to offer the ideal student-to-printer ratio, setting up the classroom for success in 3D Printing right from the start. This bundle includes teacher and student certifications and over 600+ lesson plans enabling educators to integrate more interactive design projects and to increase student engagement overall. The Sketch Classroom bundle also includes a host of other features such as Cloud-based, 3D printer, and file management through one convenient dashboard via MakerBot Cloud -- making it easier than ever for both student and teacher to monitor design projects and print jobs.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
MAKERBOT SKETCH CLASSROOM INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BRING 3D PRINTING TO THE CLASSROOM
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle includes everything teachers need to integrate 3D Printing into a STEAM education curriculum.
Featuring a dual-printer setup, and the same reliable tinker-free performance that MakerBot has come to be known for -- MakerBot Sketch can be quickly and easily set up in any classroom setting enabling both teachers and students to get 3D Printing in a short amount of time.
- (2) MakerBot Sketch Printers
- (6) Spools of MakerBot Sketch PLA
- (4) Build Plates
- (2) Spatulas
- (2) Snips
- (2) Seats in Teacher Certifications
- (10) Seats in Student Certifications
- MakerBot Cloud with Print Queuing
- 1-year standard warranty
MAKERBOT CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE BUNDLE
The MakerBot Sketch Classroom bundle is more than just learning about how to properly operate a 3D Printer. Teachers and students will receive ISTE-certified 3D printer training and get access to a full set of interactive content, projects, quizzes, and exams that have been developed by MakerBot certified educators.
In addition to the more than 600+ lesson plans, each bundle comes with (2) teacher certifications and (10) student certifications which will challenge both to use real-world problem solving through design thinking and 3D Printing.
FEATURES ALSO INCLUDED WITH THIS BUNDLE:
- MakerBot Certifications
- ISTE-Certified 3D Printer training for both teachers and students
- Over 600+ interactive lesson plans and design projects
- 3D Printing-integrated curriculum training for teachers with application PD credit.
- Real world problem solving through design thinking and 3D Printing.
MakerBot’s cloud-based, 3D printer management software has made the 3D printing experience easier than ever. Through a one queue dashboard, teachers can seamlessly manage and monitor print jobs and students can share design projects wirelessly via MakerBot Cloud. Other features include:
- Print directly from TinkerCAD
- Industry-leading support
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 150mm x 150mm x 150mm [5.9in x 5.9in x 5.9in]
- Layer Resolution: 100-400 microns [0.0039 IN-0.0157 IN], Print mode tuned for 200 microns
- Material Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 in]
- Material Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch PLA Material, MakerBot Sketch Tough Material
- Extruder Compatibility: MakerBot Sketch Extruder
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm [0.015 IN]
- Print File Type: .MAKERBOT
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 15-30°C [59-86°F]
- Storage Temperature: 0-55°C [32-131°F]
- Camera resolution: 2 megapixels
- Build Surface: Grip Surface
- Build Plate Leveling: Heated with removable flexible build surface
PRINTER SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Product Dimensions: 433.4mm (H) x 423.1mm (W) x 365.0mm (D); [17in (H) x 16.6in (W) x 14.4in (D)]
- Shipping Box: 549mm (H) x 517mm (W) x 46mm (D); [21.625in (H) x 20.375in (W) X 18.25in (D)]
- Product Weight: 11.8 kg [26 lb]
- Shipping Weight: 17kg [37.5 lb]
SAFETY & COMPLIANCE
- Fully enclosed
- Particulate Filter
- UL, CE, FCC
- IEC/ EN/ UL60950-1, IEC/ EN/UL 62368-1
Software Bundle: MakerBot Print Software
Supported File Types
- MakerBot (.makerbot)
- STL (.stl)
- SolidWorks (.sldprt, .sldasm)
- InventorOBJ (.ipt, .iam)
- IGES (.iges, .igs)
- STEP AP203/214 (.step, .stp)
- CATIA (.CATPart, .CATProduct)
- Wavefront Object (.obj)
- Unigraphics/NX (.prt)
- Solid Edge (.par, .asm)
- ProE/Creo (.prt, .prt., .asm, .asm.)
- VRML (.wrl)
- Windows (7, 10)
- Mac OS X (10.12+)
- NOTE: Does not support Mac Catalina
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk Inventor
- Power Requirements: 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ; 2.7-1.3A
- Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wifi
EXCLUSION: Please note that Makerbot 3D Printers are excluded from our Success Guarantee Program and are subject to a restocking fee (for more information on this program, please click here).
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers MakerBot Sketch Classroom 3D Printer Bundle? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.