MakerJuice WaxCast is a high quality printing resin developed with casting in mind, and was carefully tested by jewelers and engineers around the world. Through this testing process, MakerJuice has perfected a resin with all of the crucial features needed for casting:
- Less than 0.1% residual ash after burnout
- Non-reactive with common investments such as Plasticast™
- Optimized for 25µm - 50µm layers, but can be adjusted by exposure
- Low degradation of PDMS vat coatings
- Quick layer times
- Low odor for use in commercial settings
- Resistant to most solvents, including alcohol and acetone
- No pigments to settle out
Additionally, MakerJuice also added a couple features not seen in affordable casting resins:
- Contains the very highest quality, natural waxes. As well as helping to provide excellent casting characteristics, this means normal working wax can be used for attaching to sprues and modifying prints.
- UV reactive coloring to show cure level. Often it is hard to know if you have post-cured a print properly. With WaxCast, the print changes color from a darker red to a light orange when fully cured.