The Ultimaker S5 3D Printer Pro Bundle is a powerful, large-format, dual extrusion 3D printer that includes the Material Handling Station and Air Manager.
Top Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle 3D Printer Features:
• Large-format - 330 x 240 x 300 mm
• Dual Extrusion - print with multiple materials at once
• Swappable Print Cores - print with advanced materials
• Includes Material Handling Station and Air Manager
• Includes free Essentials software - upgrades available
• Includes one year of free warranty - upgrades available
For discounted education pricing contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a free 3 Year Warranty (save $1640) when you purchase the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle + 5 spools (offer ends 9/30/22) OR 50% Off Ultimaker materials when you purchase the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle - discount code will be emailed to you after purchase (offer ends 10/30/22). Some restrictions apply.
Choose Your Ultimaker Promo!
With the purchase of an Ultimaker 3D printer, you have the choice of two exciting promotions:
- Get a free 3-Year Enhanced Service Warranty with the purchase of 5 spools of Ultimaker filament
- Get 50% off 30 spools of Ultimaker filament (discount code provided after purchase)
Promo 1: Free 3-Year Enhanced Service Warranty
Select the 3-Year Enhanced Service Warranty to get:
- Ultimaker White Tough PLA x1 750g spool
- Ultimaker Black PLA x1 750g spool
- Ultimaker White PLA x1 750g spool
- Ultimaker PVA x1 350g spool
- Ultimaker Black PETG x1 750g spool
- Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle
- 3-Year Enhanced Service Warranty Plan - FREE!
Email email@example.com to select different filaments or to use the filaments in Material Bundles 1 or 2 to apply toward the 5 spools. Offer ends 9/30/2022.
Promo 2: 50% off 30 spools of Ultimaker filament
Purchase the Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle and MatterHackers will contact you to select your filament bundle, at 50% off!
- Bundles can be between 6 and 30 spools, in batches of 6—or purchase more printers to get bigger bundles!
- Material Bundles 1 or 2 can be included in these promotional bundles
- We will work with you to build the bundle that's best for you
- Only 2 spools of PVA may be included with this promotion
Offer ends 10/30/2022.
THE ULTIMAKER S5 PRO BUNDLE CREATES A MORE VERSATILE, AROUND-THE-CLOCK PRODUCTION BEAST
The Ultimaker S5 has been a champion for large-format, industrial 3D printing with its consistent reliability and performance coupled with an easy-to-use interface. It is the largest printer in the Ultimaker family and features swappable print cores to expand materials capabilities, automatic advanced active bed leveling before each 3D print job to maximize first layer success, and a full-color touch screen to make machine operation simple and responsive. Building on the success of the Ultimaker S5, the Pro Bundle accessories help enhance the already outstanding features of the Ultimaker S5 to make it an even more versatile, around-the-clock production beast. The Pro Bundle setup brings intelligent air flow while 3D printing, unattended swapping between materials as needed throughout print jobs, and a software ecosystem with the capabilities to support it all.
The Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle can easily and safely be used anywhere inside your business.
PRINT WITH PEACE-OF-MIND AND CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU ADD THE ULTIMAKER AIR MANAGER TO YOUR ULTIMAKER S5
To help keep temperatures, fumes, and airborne ultrafine particles contained--and to keep curious hands and foreign objects out--the Ultimaker Air Manager for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer is your answer. It features an E10 EPA filter mounted behind a controlled fan to catch up to 95% of ultrafine particles emitted during the 3D printing process. The intelligent fan communicates with the Ultimaker S5 so that the air control settings are exactly right for the material you are 3D printing with. Over time and use, the EPA filter will eventually need to be replaced, so the Ultimaker S5 will monitor, record, and prompt users to replace the filter when the time comes. Setting this accessory up on your Ultimaker S5 is easy; simply update your Ultimaker S5 firmware to the latest version, attach the Air Manager according to the provided instructions, and the Air Manager will be automatically detected and ready to use. Thanks to the fully enclosed and temperature-controlled build chamber created by adding the Ultimaker Air Manager to your Ultimaker S5, you can 3D print those tricky materials with confidence knowing that lifting, delaminating, and warping are now minimized.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH ULTIMAKER'S ENHANCED SERVICE PLAN
When your business depends on quality 3D printing, it’s important to know you can rely on your 3D printers. That’s why Ultimaker’s Enhanced Service Plan, for customers in North America, is available with the purchase of an S5. This inclusion will keep your 3D printers in perfect working order and help your business succeed. The Ultimaker Enhanced Service Plan extends and enhances the standard warranty coverage on Ultimaker hardware so you can avoid unbudgeted repair costs and still get the best possible service from MatterHackers’ Support Team. This peace of mind frees you to do what really matters: manage your business. Because when technology works, business works.
Please note that the Enhanced Service Plan covers 3D printers only, and will not cover the Air Manager or Materials Station.
The Ultimaker Air Manager covers the top opening of the Ultimaker S5, and helps remove up to 95% of ultrafine particles emitted during 3D printing
ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCTION POTENTIAL WITH THE ULTIMAKER MATERIALS STATION
Take your 3D printing materials handling to the next level with the Ultimaker Materials Station for the Ultimaker S5 3D printer. This feature-rich accessory will simplify your 3D printing workflow with efficient and reliable solutions. The humidity-controlled, front-facing bay is capable of holding up to 6 spools of 3D printing filament at once; and each slot features automatic and assisted loading to either printhead, abrasion-resistant dual drive gears for feeding any kind of 3D printing filament, a flow sensor to detect jams and run-outs, NFC material recognition on Ultimaker brand 3D printing filaments, and support for third party filaments up to 1kg in size. When one spool of filament runs out on either printhead, perhaps even during a 3D printing job, the Materials Station will automatically detect this, load the next spool, and communicate with the Ultimaker S5 to continue 3D printing where it left off. Adding the Ultimaker Materials Station to your Ultimaker S5 will unlock true 24/7 production potential with elegance and confidence.
The Ultimaker Materials Station stores up to 6 spools of 3D printing filament to maximize the uptime of your Ultimaker S5 3D printer.
EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE 3D PRINTING WITH THE ULTIMAKER S5 AND ULTIMAKER ESSENTIALS
Building on their experience, industry feedback and the market need to for a large-format dual extrusion digital fabrication machine that can be used by professionals and hobbyists alike--and still fit on a workbench or desktop--Ultimaker created the Ultimaker S5 Dual Extrusion Large-Format 3D Printer. With two glass front doors to control airflow and a 4.7” full-color LED touchscreen to control the machine’s operation, you can 3D print like never before.
In addition, the Ultimaker S5 3D Printer comes with an improved filament feed system and dual filament flow sensors. If you accidentally run out of 3D printing filament to either nozzle, you can resume your 3D print job right where it left off. The heated build plate features advanced active bed leveling, which will contribute to excellent first layers, peace of mind throughout the entire 3D printing process, and fantastic results. The extruder components on the Ultimaker S5 Dual Extrusion Large-Format 3D Printer are machined from hardened steel, making them more suitable for abrasive filaments, which pairs perfectly with the Ultimaker Print Core CC.
And now, Ultimaker includes their Essentials program with every new 3D printer. Essentials includes Ultimaker Cura Enterprise, provides e-learning that can elevate you and your team to the Associate level, and even allowing you to set up multiple users for your Ultimaker S5 and lock out unwanted use. The Ultimaker S5's dependability and 3D print quality provide a top-of-the-line consumer experience.
Ultimaker S5 3D Printer Customer Case Studies
- Ultimaker S5 Pro Bundle includes:
- Material Bundle 1 includes:
- Material Bundle 2 includes:
- 4 x 0.75kg spools of Ultimaker Tough PLA (Black, White, Red, Green)
- 4 x 0.75kg spools of Ultimaker Nylon (2 x Black, 2 x Transparent)
- 4 x 0.75kg spools of Ultimaker ABS (Blue, Yellow, Silver, Orange)
- 2 x 0.75kg spools of Ultimaker PVA Support Material
- 2 x 0.75kg spools of Ultimaker Breakaway Support Material
- Click here to learn more information about the Ultimaker S5 Enhanced Service plans!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Click here to learn about what comes in the box with the Ultimaker S5 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
- Click here to learn about what comes in the box with the Ultimaker Air Manager
- Click here to learn about what comes in the box with the Ultimaker Materials Station
- ***Please note: you MUST update your Ultimaker S5's firmware to the latest version before attaching the accessories***
- Click here to learn about the technical specifications of the Ultimaker S5 Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
- Click here to learn about the technical specifications of the Ultimaker Air Manager
- Click here to learn about the technical specifications of the Ultimaker Materials Station
Please note that, due to its size and weight, this product cannot be shipped to a PO Box. If you have any questions or would like help making shipping arrangements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR ULTIMAKER 3D PRINTING MATERIALS
You can find the Technical Data Sheets (TDS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for all Ultimaker materials through the links below: