LDO Systems LDO Voron 2.4 R2 (Rev C) 3D Printer Kit
The LDO Voron 2.4 R2 (Rev C) 3D Printer Kit offers high-speed, quality 3D printing with a large build volume up to 350x350x350mm. It features a CoreXY design and comes with essential hardware, including pre-cut wiring and acrylic panels for an enclosure as well as premium components like the E3D Revo hotend and Bondtech extruder parts. Extras like the Klicky Mod kit, Nevermore Filter, and LED lighting are also provided for an elevated overall 3D printing experience.
- High-speed CoreXY with linear rails
- Large print volume up to 350x350x350mm
- Essential pre-cut wiring and premium components included
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BUILT FOR ACCESSIBLE HIGH-SPEED 3D PRINTING
Utilizing a CoreXY, linear rails, and belt z-axis setup with Klipper firmware, Voron 2.4 is designed to deliver fantastic print quality at amazingly fast 3D printing speeds. Assembling this DIY machine is more accessible than ever with LDO's Voron 2.4 Kit which sources/manufactures a significant portion of the hardware needed to get your machine up and running. Containing the best price-to-performance ratio of components, you'll find that you too can build a speedy production-quality FDM 3D printer right from your benchtop.
Key Features of the LDO Voron 2.4 R2 (Rev C) 3D Printer Kit:
- Large Print Volume
- Choose either 300 × 300 × 300mm or 350 × 350 × 350mm
- Includes majority of the hardware essentials
- All are provided with purchase of a Pi and printer parts
- Premium parts sourced or made by trusted manufacturer LDO
- E3D hotend, Bondtech extruder parts, optional Raspberry Pi, etc.
- All necessary wiring is pre-cut and pre-wired
- Bonus kits, accessories, and tools included
- Klicky Mod kit, Nevermore Filter, LED lighting parts, Input Shaper tool kit, etc.
- Acrylic panels included for enclosure
- Stainless Steel Linear Rails
- Designed for V2.4 Rev2
Born as a passion project, the Voron series is now backed by a huge following that extends these printers' longevity with room for continuous improvement. LDO frequently updates their kits to match new updates while also meeting the community's desires. This latest release, R2 Rev C, comes with the following:
- Revo Voron by E3D
- 4.3" LCD Touchscreen
- Custom silicone bed heater
- Improved Toolhead PCB
- Externally Mounted Thermistor
The Voron 2.4 3D printer boasts an impressive print volume of up to 350×350×350mm—perfectly suited for large-scale models or batch printing, all while maintaining a desktop-friendly footprint.
- Print Volume: 350×350×350mm (13.8"×13.8"×13.8")
- 300×300×300mm also available
- Prototype or create large end-use parts in-house
- Print huge batches at once
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
INCREASE YOUR OUTPUT
Designed for print speeds of 100mm/s and up, Voron 2.4 3D printers are strategically constructed to be robust workhorses with lightning-fast output, making them truly a home micro-manufacturing machine.
- Build plate rigidly mounted to the frame (less moving mass allows more speed)
- Stainless steel linear rails prevent vibration & wobbling
- Toolhead constructed with as many lightweight components as possible
- Achieve print speeds of 100mm/s or more (max speed will depend on your custom build)
ESSENTIAL HARDWARE MADE ACCESSIBLE
Voron 2.4's explosion in popularity has shown the difficulty of self-sourcing parts for your very own machine. Thanks to the work of many interested parties, it's easier than ever to get a ready-packed kit with all the required components needed to assemble a working Voron 2.4 3D printer. Sourcing trusted reliable parts is half the battle of successfully building a Voron and LDO makes it a whole lot easier by manufacturing and sourcing a large majority of those essential parts so you can focus on the labor of assembly rather than component hunting. Some of the many components in this kit include:
- BigTreeTech Octopus motherboard
- Genuine Bondtech BMG parts
- E3D Revo hotend
- Blind joint aluminum frame
- Fasteners Kit with all the necessary nuts and bolts
- Electronics and pre-wired/cut wiring included
- Panels Kit for the electronics compartment and the sidewalls
- and so much more!
DESIGN IT YOUR WAY
Build your own FDM 3D printer that stands out in both performance and style! Constructing a 3D printer from scratch comes with the perk of being able to tailor every aspect of your machine—even down to the anodized color of the frame.
Craft a machine that's as unique as your printing needs with an array of frame colors to choose from and printer parts you can produce or source in complementary colors.
- Choose your essential printer components
- Install any mods you want from the get-go
- Pick your frame's color
- Print or source printer parts in your desired color and material
QUALITY PARTS SOURCED WITH YOU IN MIND
The LDO Voron 2.4 Kit sources a comprehensive selection of quality components to ensure your Voron build is streamlined for a smooth assembly experience.
When you invest in this LDO-sourced kit, you are investing in premium parts that do not take shortcuts on the important components that produce a reliable, long-lasting workhorse for years to come.
COMPILED BY A TRUSTED INDUSTRY-LEADER
LDO is renowned for their excellence in meeting customers' expectations and delivering high-quality 3D printer components and accessories. By sourcing your Voron 2.4 Kit from LDO, you can trust the end product you receive will be an elevated 3D printer-building experience.
- Sourced and manufactured by LDO
- Includes quality parts and essentials for a smooth build process
- Relief and confidence knowing you invested in components from a trusted supplier
What Materials Can I Print with the Voron 2.4 3D Printer?
The Voron 2.4 can handle nearly every material available for desktop 3D printing, including advanced materials and composite filaments. Compatible 3D printing materials with the Voron 2.4 include:
For more details about each individual upgrade, click the product name links (if available).
|Black / Gray / Blue / Red
|LDO offers a variety of frame colors to customize your Voron
2.4 build. MatterHackers currently offers the following color
sets at no additional charge:
Black, Gray, Blue, Red
NOTE: Color variety is currently available for the
Black is only available for the 300mm size.
Want a different color? Send your feedback to
|SINGLE BOARD COMPUTER
|Raspberry Pi 4B (1GB)
|Leave all the computation-heavy tasks to the reliable
Raspberry Pi. This is highly recommended for running
Klipper firmware on your Voron.
This version is 4 model B and has 1GB of RAM which is
plenty for most applications intended with the Voron.
|ABS Parts (Functional)
|ABS printer parts produced by MatterHackers in Red and
Receive parts that Voron Design labels "Essential" on the
Voron Printed Part Reference sheet, which are the
ESSENTIAL parts required to get your printer up and
Note: This includes the hotend and extruder toolhead printer
parts compatible with the Revo Micro, Revo Voron and basic
BMG components for both Afterburner and Stealthburner.
You will need to print your own mounts if using a
different hotend and extruder setup.
|ABS Parts - Complete
|ABS printer parts produced by MatterHackers in Red and
Receive parts that Voron Design labels "Essential" and
"Cosmetic" on the Voron Printed Part Reference sheet, which
include the ESSENTIAL parts required to get your printer
up and running plus the optional skirts, etc. to complete the
|Aluminum Parts - Partial
|Aluminum printer parts that have been CNC machined by
FYSETC. This only contains a partial set of the printer parts
needed to get your machine up and running.
Note: It is not ideal to have certain printer parts made out
of robust aluminum, which is why complete/functional
aluminum sets are not available.
For more information on which parts are in the kit, visit the
page linked in the product name.
|Aluminum & ABS Parts - Fully Loaded
|This comes with both the FYSETC Aluminum Parts
(Partial) and ABS Parts (Complete) sets, which allow
you to jump right into assembly if you don't have parts on
hand (or time to print them) and enjoy the best of both
Have some aluminum parts for additional robust
components in your setup plus ABS parts to complete the
build. Additionally, have leftover ABS parts in case you
need to swap out an aluminum part in a pinch.
For more details about each individual add-on, click the product name links (if available).
|FYSETC Voron Tap Kit
|Revo Brass Nozzles (3pk)
|Revo ObXidian (2pk)
|Upgrade to an extremely
precise Z-probe sensor.
Click here for specific
|Brass nozzles compatible with
E3D Revo hotends only.
This comes with three Revo
brass nozzles in 0.25mm,
0.6mm, and 0.8mm.
compatible with E3D Revo
This comes with two Revo
wear-resistant nozzles in
0.4mm and 0.6mm.
|0.4mm Revo ObXidian
|0.6mm Revo ObXidian
nozzle compatible with E3D
Revo hotends only.
nozzle compatible with E3D
Revo hotends only.
|Spring Steel Build Plate
13.78" x 13.78"
|PEI Powder-Coated Plate
13.78" x 13.78"
|LayerLock Sprint Steel Build
Plate for a 350 x 350mm
|LayerLock PEI Powder-Coated
Build Plate for a 350x350mm
Need more upgrades for your Voron? Check out our Voron Accessories and Upgrades collection!
- Click here for the LDO Voron 2.4 350 BOM List or here for the 300 BOM List
- Choose the latest BOM in this directory
- If you already have a kit, choose the BOM that matches the Kit# on the package's sticker or the packing list.
- For a glance at the features included in this kit, see Tech Specs below.
|R2 (Rev C)*
|Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) / Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
|Max Print Volume
|350mm x 350mm x 350mm
(13.8" x 13.8" x 13.8")
300mm x 300mm x 300mm
(11.8" x 11.8" x 11.8")
|Nozzle Material & Diameter
|Brass Revo Nozzles, 0.4mm & 0.6mm
|Max Nozzle Temperature
|Max Bed Temperature
|BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (1GB) is available as an optional upgrade
|BigTreeTech 4.3" LCD Touch Screen
Essential hardware for Bondtech BMG Parts
|Your choice of Afterburner or Stealthburner
|E3D Revo Voron (24V)
|Magnetic base on a Cast 5083 Aluminium build plate
|Double-sided Powder Coated PEI Build Plate
|Acrylic Panels Included
|Available Frame Color(s)
|Black, Blue, Red, Gray
- Printer Parts are an optional, separate purchase. See list of options
in the Upgrades section.
|Optional Klicky Mod parts are included in the kit
|Yes, Wiring and Strips are included
*Rev C is the unique moniker for LDO's latest version of their Voron 2.4 R2 kits.
1 The contents of the kit are packaged in China. A majority of the contents in this kit are manufactured in China, but some components may have been manufactured/sourced from a different country.
2 These specs are based on the base kit. This does not account for any mods and customizations you may decide to pursue outside of what's provided and recommended in this kit, which can affect the accuracy of these specifications.
3 Interested in a component different than what's listed? Components compatible with Voron 3D printers can be found in the Voron Accessories & Upgrades collection.
Check out the links below from the creators of Voron for some very helpful resources and documentation on getting your Voron 2.4 up and running.
- LDO Voron 2.4 Kit Documents and Guides
- LDO Voron 2.4 Kit 350 BOM and LDO Voron 2.4 Kit 300 BOM
- The Kit# can be found on a sticker on your printer kit's box and on the packing slip located within the kit.
- Voron 2.4 PDF Assembly Manual Download
- Instructions to Request a Serial Number for Your COMPLETED Voron Build
- Voron 2.4 Homepage
- Voron 2.4 Sourcing Guide
- Voron 2.4 GitHub
- Voron 2.4 STL Downloads
- Voron Documentation
- Voron Build Instructions
- Voron Suggested FDM Printed Part Settings
- About Voron
- Voron Discord
- Voron Forum
- Ellis' Print Tuning Guide (recommended by LDO)
Please note that assistance from our Customer Service team is limited to assisting with the nature of the order and providing links from the creators that may help you with your inquiry.
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be defective or missing during the warranty period, a replacement part or store credit of equal cost to the defective/missing unit will be provided.
If there is a problem with the packaging or damage during shipment, please return the product immediately. Otherwise, a return will not be available after assembly.