Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Perhaps some of these categories are of interest:
The Azteeg X5 GT is a 32 bit ARM based Motion controller for 3D printers, CNC Machines and Laser cutters. The X5 GT runs on Smoothieware firmware and is based on Smoothieboard by Arthur Wolf. The X5 GT uses the powerful 32bit, 120Mhz NXP LPC1769 ARM chip capable of faster calculations for faster and smoother movements.
Configuration files for the X5 GT are text based, making editing easy using any text editor. Other boards require fresh firmware whenever changes are made, but with a text based configuration file simply reboot the board with the new file on the SD card and you're good to go.
The X5 GT features the Bigfoot stepper driver footprint which is twice the size of the regular board. This larger size allows for higher current drivers and more advanced SPI controlled drivers to run on the X5 GT for demanding CNC applications. The X5 GT will accept both Bigfoot and Pololu style drivers for maximum compatibility.
Recommended Stepper Drivers
Both are sold separately and available as add on items with this board.
Full features and technical specifications
32BIT NPC LPC1769 120MHZ ARM processor
- Compatible with Smoothieware firmware by Arthur Wolf
- Isolated USB using Analog Devices iCoupler technology
- Accepts Bigfoot Stepper Driver profile
- Accepts Standard Pololu style divers with digipot control for Panucatt drivers.
- 1 High Current Mosfet for Heat bed control
- 2 Mosfet for Hotend control
- 2 FAN Mosfets
- 5 Stepper Driver slots
- 6 Endstops with ESD/EMI protection
- 3 analog thermistor inputs ( Over voltage protected)
- Wide input high efficiency 5V switching power supply
- Wide input high efficiency 12V switching power supply (dedicated)
- Micro SD card slot built in
- Terminal Block motor connectors
- Vertical connectors for Endstops and thermistors.
- High current input connector can handle up to 30 Amps
- 4 Layer, 2oz outer layers PCB
- 0-10V control for VFD drives
- 5V Servo output (level shifted)
- 30V max for main input
- 48V max for stepper driver input
Put simply, MatterHackers is the smart place to shop for all things 3D printing and digital manufacturing. The MatterHackers pros are here to partner with you through every step of your journey turning idea into reality and here are just a few of the perks you’ll receive as a customer:
- Free, Fast Shipping on orders over $35
No matter how large or small your order is, U.S. customers will always receive free, fast shipping on orders over $35. Most orders placed before 4pm ET M-F ship same day.
- Lowest Price Guarantee
We work hard to make sure that we offer the lowest prices available - shop confidently knowing you’re getting the best deals on the items you love. Learn more about our Lowest Price Guarantee here.
- Rewards Program
We just want to help you save - MatterHackers' customers can earn a store credit of 3% back on all eligible purchases. Learn more and become a Rewards Program member here.
- Success Guarantee
MatterHackers is invested in your success. From our free phone and email support to our easy exchange program, MatterHackers sets you up on the road to success even with just one purchase. Learn more here.
Have a question about this MatterHackers Panucatt Azteeg X5 GT 32bit Motion Controller? Looking for a recommendation? No problem. Feel free to contact us.