3DXTech 3DXTech Black CarbonX HTN+CF Nylon Filament 1.75mm (0.75kg)
CarbonX HTN+CF is made using a semi-aromatic High-Temperature Nylon and a specialty carbon fiber ideally suited to high-temperature polyamides. HTN+CF is a go-to choice for demanding applications that require excellent thermal, mechanical, and chemical resistance as well as being easy to print.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
BENEFITS OF CARBONX HTN+CF
- High thermal properties, with a Tg of 125°C, and Tm of 265°C
- Excellent strength and stiffness over a wide temperature range, up to 240°C, higher than ULTEM PEI
- Very low moisture absorption yielding improved retention of mechanical properties even when exposed to humid environments
- Outstanding chemical resistance to alcohols, acids, automotive and jet fuels, oils, lubricants, brake and transmission fluids, antifreeze, and Zn/Ca Chlorides.
WHAT APPLICATIONS IS CARBONX HTN+CF SUITABLE FOR?
Widely used for metal replacement applications, HTN+CF is a great material option for printed parts that must resist high mechanical loads at elevated temperatures and aggressive chemical environments.
Other industry applications include:
- Oil & gas
- Industrial Markets
- 1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
- Extruder: 285-315°C
- Bed Temp: 110-120°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments
- Bed Prep: Magigoo PA
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Drying Instructions: 90°C for 4 hours