Bambu Lab Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo Engineering Bundle
The Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo Bundle is an optimized 3D printing experience for users of any level. It offers a large 256mm x 256mm x 256mm build volume, includes AI-assisted quality-of-life features like dual auto bed leveling, is capable of multi-color and multi-material 3D printing, and so much more.
- Large 256 x 256 x 256mm build volume
- Prints any materials up to 300°C
- Multi-color/material 3D printing
- Built-in camera monitoring
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo Bundle
STREAMLINED HIGH-SPEED 3D PRINTING FOR STANDARD AND ADVANCED MATERIALS
The Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo Bundle delivers an optimized, high-speed 3D printing experience for users of any digital fabrication level for a wide variety of applications.
Key Features of the Bambu Lab X1-Carbon Combo Bundle:
- Large 256mm x 256mm x 256mm Build Volume
- Compatible Printing Materials Up to 300°C
- Built-In Camera Monitoring
- Quality of Life Features Like Dual Auto Bed Leveling
- High-speed CoreXY with 20000 mm/s² Acceleration
- Capable of Multi-Color and Multi-Material 3D Printing
- Compatible with Abrasive Filaments (NylonX, NylonG, etc.)
- EDU, Enterprise, Engineering, and Professional Bundles Available
Equipped with extra cooling, a hardened nozzle, and carburized drive gear, the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D printer unlocks a wider selection of advanced materials for advanced projects.
- Print advanced, engineering-grade materials
- PC, Nylon / PA, ASA
- Compatible with composites like carbon fiber and glass fiber-reinforced polymers
- All-metal and hardened steel components ensure printer longevity when printing these materials
MULTIPLY YOUR COLORS AND MATERIALS
The Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D Printer comes with an Automatic Material Station (AMS) that allows any print job to utilize up to 4 spools of filaments for any print job.
- Multi-color 3D printing unlocked with AMS
- Experiment with multiple materials
- Print up to 16 spools when using a total of 4 AMS units
ACHIEVE FAST PRINTING SPEEDS
Bambu Lab engineered the X1 Carbon 3D printers to achieve high print speeds of up to 500mm/s thanks to its thoughtful machine design.
- Welded XY Steel Chasis for sturdy stability
- Ultra Lightweight Carbon Rail for quick 20m/s acceleration
- 40W Ceramic Heater for reliable 32mm3/s filament flow
STREAMLINE SUCCESS WITH AI
Succeeding with an FDM 3D printer is on a whole new level with the Bambu Lab X1-Carbon 3D Printer Combo which utilizes AI in combination with advanced technologies in the following ways:
- Bed leveling assistance with micro lidar
- Inspecting first layers that are too high or low
- Detecting filament spaghetti failure
ENGINEERED TO DELIVER SMOOTH RESULTS
Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D printers utilizes multiple technologies to deliver smooth layer lines with 0.1mm being the starting default layer height.
- Active Vibration Compensation accommodates for wobble so you can print fast while having a stable outer print surface
- Lidar delivers a precise Z layer height of up to 7 micron in accuracy
- High Bandwidth Flow Control reduces swollen corners, scaly edge surfaces, and swollen seams
RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
The Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D Printer is optimized to make 3D printing right out of the box as enjoyable and straightforward as possible.
- Arrives Fully Assembled and Tuned
- Auto Calibration Features Speeds Up Preparation Process
- Materials Included to Immediately Start Printing
APPLICABLE FOR ANY APPLICATION
MatterHackers offers a variety of bundles for the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D printer to ensure your 3D printer journey starts off on the right foot for your application needs.
- EDU - educators, makerspaces, etc.
- Enterprise - small businesses, designers, etc.
- Engineering - produce tough, end-use parts
- Professional Bundle - succeed with nylon carbon fiber 3D printing
- All bundles come with MatterHackers' Launchpad—1 hour phone or video call with a MatterHackers Pro for expert 3D printer assistance with your Bambu Lab
ECO-CONSCIOUS 3D PRINTING
Bambu Lab is mindful of how much materials the X1 Carbon can go through and offers an option to utilize reusable spools to reduce the number of spools going to the landfill for a more eco-conscious 3D printing experience.
- Reuse Filament Spools
- Reduce Spool Waste
- Easy to refill
What's Included with the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D Printer Bundles?
|1 x Printer||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 x AMS||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 x Cool Plate||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3 x Bambu Lab
|1 x Accessory Box||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|1 x MatterHackers
|1 x Extra Hotend||✕||0.4 Hardened Steel||✕||0.4 Hardened Steel|
|3 x Extra Spools*||Bambu Lab
|MH Build PLA||NylonX||NylonX|
|1 x 120ml of Adhesive||✕||✕||✓||✓|
|1 x PrintDry Pro 3**||✕||✕||✕||✓|
*Colors will depend on inventory levels and may not match the colors in the product photo.
** Filament drying systems are recommended when 3D printing hygroscopic materials like Nylon filament, as well as PETG, TPU, PVA, and sometimes even old PLA.
What are the Technical Specifications of the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon Combo 3D Printer Bundle?
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Outer Dimensions (w/o AMS)*
(L × W × H)
|389mm × 389mm × 457mm
(15.3" × 15.3" × 18")
|Net Weight (w/o AMS)**||14.13kg (31.2lbs)|
|Gross Weight (w/ AMS)||22.3kg (49.2lbs)|
(L × W × H)
|256mm × 256mm × 256mm
(10" x 10" x 10")
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4mm (included)
0.6mm and 0.8mm sizes (optional purchases)
|Nozzle Material||Hardened Steel (included)
Stainless Steel option available
|Max Hotend Temperature||300°C|
|Max Build Plate Temperature||120°C (at 110V)|
|Max Speed of Toolhead||500mm/s|
|Max Acceleration of Tool Head||20,000 mm/s²|
|Printing Accuracy||±7 microns|
|Build Surface||Bambu Cool Plate (included)
Bambu High-Temperature Plate (optional purchase)
Bambu Dual PEI Plate (optional purchase)
|Removable Hotend Assembly||✓|
|Multi-Material 3D Printing||✓|
|Multi-Color 3D Printing||✓|
|Dual Automatic Bed Leveling||✓|
|Active Vibration Compensation||✓|
|AI First Layer Inspection||✓|
|AI Filament Spaghetti Detection||✓|
|Belt Tension Detection||✓|
|Closed Loop Fan||✓|
|Chamber Temperature Sensor||✓|
|Air Filter||Activated Carbon|
|Noise Level in Silent Mode||50dB|
|Door Sensor||In Development|
|Display||5" Color LCD Touchscreen|
|Recommended Slicer||Bambu Studio, Cura|
|Compatible OS||Windows, Mac OSX|
|Supported File Format(s)||3MF, STL|
|Material Types||Standard (PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles [TPU, TPE])
Advanced (PC, Nylon / PA, ASA, Composites
[NylonX, NylonG, Carbon Fiber PLA, etc.)
Support (PVA, Breakaway)
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
* If attaching the Bambu Lab AMS unit to the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer, add 224mm (8.8") to the height.
** If attaching the Bambu Lab AMS unit to the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon 3D Printer, add 5kg (11lbs) to the weight.
*** The printer can print third-party filaments, however not all spools from third-party filaments are compatible with the Bambu Lab AMS unit. Limitations may be due to outer dimensions of the filament spool or spool material compatibility (specifically cardboard spools are not compatible). Check out the Hydra AMS spool adapter to expand third-party spool compatibility.