Dyze Design DYZE DESIGN Tungsten Carbide Ultra Wear Resistant Nozzle Kit M10 - 1.75mm (4 pack)
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle is an ultra-wear-resistant, low-push-force printing component that ensures a smooth extrusion experience, faster speeds and low friction. It features a high thermal conductivity and nickel plating to prevent material from sticking to the nozzle.
- Ultra Wear-Resistant
- Low Push Force
- Low Friction
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
Unleash the true potential of 3D printing with DYZE Design
Dyze Design a company located in Quebec, Canada, comprised of a team of Makers, Hobbyists, and Engineers with the vision to optimize the 3D printing market that have made a name for themselves in the 3D printing world. This highly innovative and knowledgable team has developed high-quality extruders, hotends, nozzles, and 3D printing components. Their extruders and hotends are known to be some of the smallest on the market, yet they contain rugged and robust materials and design components that will last, and every component undergoes rigorous testing.
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle so durable you'll never want to use another nozzle
Dyze Design is serious about innovating and improving the 3D printing experience. Check out all the design features in the Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzle.
- Ultra Wear-Resistant: The high hardness of Tungsten Carbide ensures long use and smooth extrusion experience.
- Low Push Force: The high thermal conductivity between the steel housing and tungsten carbide tip helps maintain even temperature without expending more force.
- Faster Speeds: Print at faster speeds with high thermal conductivity.
- Low Friction: Nickel plating throughout the nozzle prevents material from sticking to the nozzle allowing cleaner 3D prints and fewer drag problems.
What nozzles are included in this Tungsten Carbide nozzle kit
- 1 x 0.4mm size nozzle
- 1 x 0.6mm size nozzle
- 1 x 0.9mm size nozzle
- 1 x 1.2mm size nozzle
- Housing Material: Steel
- Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Max Temperature: 500 °C
- Max Working Pressure: 25 MPa
- Body: M10
- Nozzle Size: 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.9mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
From Printing PLA to Carbon Fiber reinforced plastics Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide nozzle can handle anything.
- Metal Filled
- Wood Filled
- Carbon Fiber Filled
FOR MORE DYZE DESIGN PRODUCTS WE CARRY AT MATTERHACKERS, CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW:
Looking to add liquid cooling to your Dyze Extruder / Hotend?
- Hotend: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzEnd-X & DyzEnd PRO
- Extruder: ENP Liquid Cooling Block for DyzeXtruder-GT & DyzeXtruder PRO
Dyze Design Tungsten Carbide Nozzles