LayerLock LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate for 10.14" x 10.51"
The LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate is a double-sided, long-lasting build plate that is ideal for printing with PETG, PLA, and ABS filaments. It is durable and decreases warping, and no additional print removal tools are needed.
- Strong bed adhesion with standard 3D printing materials
- Smooth, double-sided, long-lasting surface
- Decreases warping
This product requires your printer to have a magnetic base installed in order to properly use this build plate as intended.
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
LAYERLOCK SMOOTH PEI BUILD PLATE
STANDARD MATERIAL 3D PRINTING MADE EASY
LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate delivers consistently strong bed adhesion with standard 3D printing materials. Succeeding with common filaments such as PLA, ABS, and PETG is easier with this smooth, double-sided, build plate.
Key Features of LayerLock Smooth PEI:
- Produces a beautiful smooth first layer print surface
- Ideal for Printing PETG, PLA, and ABS Filaments
- Durable Double-Sided Long-Lasting Surface
- Decreases Warping
- No additional print removal tools needed
What Materials are Compatible with LayerLock Powder Coated PEI Build Plate?
|Compatible Material||Z-Height Sensitive|
|TPU / TPE||✔|
* Optimal nozzle height is ideal for these materials to avoid infusing prints into the build surface.
How Do You Install and Maintain LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate?
- Attach and align plate onto magnetic base
- Calibrate Z-height
- Level print bed
That's it! You're ready to print.
- Do NOT print too low with PETG, RYNO, TPU, and TPE.
- Remove prints extruded out of these materials while the bed is still heated at 60°C.
- Remove PLA and ABS prints from the build plate AFTER the bed has cooled down.
- Do NOT over flex the spring steel plate. Minor flexing should suffice.
- Do NOT use a sharp scraper to remove prints off the surface.
- Re-calibrate your z-height and re-level your bed whenever you make large changes to your print settings such as print speed, layer height, bed and nozzle temperature, etc.
What Sizes are Available for LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate?
|Length x Width||Printer Compatibility*|
|10.14" x 10.51" (257.5mm x 267mm)
*plus about 10mm along length for tabs
*This is compatibility in terms of size. It is up to the user to confirm that their printer has the necessary magnetic base to properly use this build plate.
LayerLock Smooth PEI Build Plate Technical Specifications
- Surface Material: PEI
- Texture: Smooth
- Double-Sided: Yes
- Build Plate Material: Spring Steel
- Recommended Max Operating Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Thickness: ~0.031" (0.8 mm)
- Surface Area: Varies. See Table above for surface areas of specific options.