MatterHackers MH Build Series Epoxy-Free Chroma Sampler Pack Resin Bundle - 500g
MH Build Series Photopolymer Resin is the affordable LCD and DLP 3D printing material intended for producing quality SLA parts. Developed and produced in beautiful Orange County, California, MH Build Resin comes in a wide selection of vibrant colors and is designed to align with the budget of any maker, from beginner to advanced. Choose from our popular selection of bundles—Chroma Pack, Primer Pack, and Jumbo Pack! Each pack of resins is available in 1kg bags or samplers of 500g.10% off - use code BESTDEALS during checkout - offer ends 12/31/2022
Learn more about How to Succeed When 3D Printing with MH Build Resin here and how to safely and properly handle resin here. For a build surface that delivers strong adhesion between the build platform and resin print, check out LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Surface. Make sure to wear gloves before handling resin and shake the container well before pouring resin into vat.
VIBRANT COLORS BUNDLED FOR YOUR 3D PRINTING NEEDS
- CHROMA pack 5 bags of "Color me rainbow" Resin colors
- 1kg and 500g Sampler includes: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
- PRIMER pack 4 bags of "Shades of fundamental" Resin colors
- 1kg and 500g Sampler includes: Clear, White, Pewter Grey, Black
- JUMBO pack 9 bags of "A color for every palate" Resin colors
- 1kg and 500g Sampler includes: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Clear, White, Pewter Grey, Black
MH BUILD RESIN OFFERS AN AFFORDABLE PHOTOPOLYMER 3D PRINTING RESIN FOR EVERY FABRICATOR
MH Build Series Resin, like its successful sister MH Build Series Filament for FDM 3D printing, is designed and priced to be the go-to standard photopolymer resin for every digital fabricator. Curing at a UV wavelength between 380 to 405nm, this resin is engineered to work with most LCD and DLP resin 3D printers. Produce stunning models with MH Build Resin's unique formula that provides dimensional stability during and after the SLA 3D printing process. Get the most of out every purchase with its innovative packaging that leaves behind only 0.5% of the material compared to the average 6 - 14% left behind in other containers. Attached is a small spout for easier and precise pouring without wasting a drop. Beginners and experts will be satisfied with how much they'll save producing detailed models and rapid prototypes using MH Build on MSLA and DLP-SLA 3D printers. Enjoy the additional cost-saving benefits that accumulate from bulk ordering. Developed and produced in Orange County, California, MatterHackers' Photopolymer 3D Printing Resin is dedicated to keeping the price in mind without sacrificing print quality or reliability.
MH BUILD RESIN DELIVERS SAFER EPOXY-FREE PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN STORED IN DURABLE PROTECTIVE PACKAGING
Formulated for reliability, makers will be impressed by the amazing benefits from MH Build Photopolymer 3D Printing Resin. High-quality dyes and pigments are used to produce a variety of vibrant resin colors that bring a brilliant appearance to cured printed parts. Epoxy-free and extremely low odor, MH Build Resin exudes great quality as a material that's safer and more pleasant to work with. Makers in the school, home, and lab setting can rest assured knowing MH Build Resin does not produce unbearable stenches. Additionally, its high precision and dimensional stability results make it a great all-encompassing option for ranging from hobbyists who love detailed miniatures to professional designers who rapidly draft prototypes. Consistent peak performance in MH Build Resin is maintained through its unique multi-layer packaging that ensures a long shelf life by preventing extensive degradation caused by sunlight, air, and moisture. These stand-up bags have been engineered and tested to deliver the same reliability as solid storage containers. Makers can trust MH Build Photopolymer 3D Printing Resin to successfully complete any digital fabrication job with a top tier epoxy-free resin that doesn't strain on the wallet.
MH BUILD RESIN EXPANDS ACCESSIBILITY TO QUALITY PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN 3D PRINTING
With LCD resin 3D printers selling as low as $200, it's only natural that affordable materials for those machines follow suit. Enter MH Build Photopolymer 3D Printing Resin—the low-odor, quality photopolymer material available at the lowest prices on the market. MH Build Resin eliminates those daunting price tags so more makers can participate in resin 3D printing while also giving makers a safer, epoxy-free option to practicing SLA 3D printing. Newcomers can accessibly ease into MSLA 3D printing without stressing about stretching their wallets during the learning process. Experienced makers can stay well within their cost budget on projects with this economical material that delivers quality results. Fabricators of all backgrounds have the optimal opportunity to inexpensively advance and expand their interests in SLA additive manufacturing with MH Build Photopolymer 3D Printing Resin.
- Available Colors: Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Clear, White, Pewter Grey, Black
- UV Wavelength: 380 - 405nm
- First Layer Exposure Time: 30 - 60 seconds
- Normal Layer Exposure Time: 2.5 - 16 seconds
- Shelf Life: 1 - 2 years (depending on storage conditions)
- Storage Temperature: Between 4°C - 25°C (39°F - 77°F)
- Type of Container: Durable and Flexible Stand-up Pouch with Spout
- Container Dimensions (Approx.):
- Weight: 500g; Size: 7" (L) x 1" (W) x 10" (H)
- Weight: 1kg; Size: 7" (L) x 2" (W) x 10" (H)
- Compatible with most LCD/MSLA and DLP Resin 3D Printers
- Build Surface Compatibility: LayerLock SLA Resin 3D Printing Build Surface
- Download MH Build Resin profiles for specific printers
- Download the Safety Data Sheet
QUICK LOOK AT RESIN SETTINGS
|SLA Resin 3D Printer||Bottom Layer Cure Time||0.03mm Layer Cure Time|
|AnyCubic Mono SE||40||
|AnyCubic Mono X||40||
|Peopoly Phenom Standard||75||
|Peopoly Phenom L||75||
|Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K||60||
- Wear protective gear such as nitrile gloves, safety goggles, etc. before handling resin.
- Shake the container of resin well before using it.
- Avoid leaving the resin in a vat unused for more than one day.
- Print in an environment at temperatures around 68°F - 77°F
- Do not store used resin in the same container as unused resin. Pour used resin from vat into a separate light-proof container.
- Handle resin in a well-ventilated room over protective surfaces like a silicone mat, aluminum trays, plastic sheets, etc. when possible.
- Cure resin under UV light before disposing with regular trash. NEVER dump wet, liquid resin in the trash unless it's being properly disposed of with hazardous waste. Contact your local hazardous waste facility for further appropriate steps.
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3D PRINTING WITH PHOTOPOLYMER RESIN
Your success in 3D printing is our goal, so we have created many guides to help you create the highest quality 3D printed parts possible.