Nexa3D Nexa3D XiP Ultrafast 4K LCD Resin Desktop 3D Printer
The Nexa3D XiP is a high quality, high speed, easy to use resin 3D printer that can print with any resin at incredibly fast speeds. It has a compact footprint with a large build volume and quick-change resin system to easily swap materials. The free software included makes it easy to produce industrial-quality parts from your desk.
- Ultrafast printing at 18 cm per hour
- Generous large print volume of 4.8L
- Modular, 4K resolution accuracy and consistency
- Open materials platform for ultimate accessibility
|Order Now:||Processed Immediately Free U.S. Shipping|
Nexa3D XiP Ultrafast Desktop Resin 3D Printer
A High Quality, High Speed, Easy to Use Resin Printer
Print with any resin at incredibly fast speed, all while making prints with eye-popping detail, using Nexa3D's desktop resin printer. Perfect for professionals, educators, and any industrial or manufacturing applications.
Here are the key features of the Nexa3D XiP 3D printer:
- Print Volume: 195mm x 115mm x 210mm
- Fast Print Speeds - 18cm per Hour
- Industrial 3D printing quality at an affordable price
- Compact footprint with a large build volume
- Quick-change resin system to easily swap materials
- Open Material Platform - Use Any Resin
- Free Software Included
Industrial Performance in a Desktop Size
The XiP delivers high-quality ultrafast 3D printing speed and an open material platform in a desktop-size resin 3D printer.
- Produce industrial-quality parts from your desk
- Uses proprietary Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc) technology to print up to 18cm per hour
- Produces uniform and consistent prints with its 4K resolution mono LCD and advanced UV light engine
- Open materials platform unlocks ultimate accessibility to a diverse catalog of resin
A Small Machine Footprint With a Large Build Volume
Nexa3D's XiP 3D Printer is consciously compact in size while still maintaining a large 4.8L print volume so you can prototype beyond miniature parts from your desk.
- Print larger parts while taking up smaller tabletop space
- Compact Machine Footprint: 16.5" x 14" x 21"
- Large Build Volume: 7.7" x 4.5" x 8.3" (195 mm x 115 mm x 210 mm)
Quickly & Easily Switch Between Materials
The Nexa3D XiP utilizes smart technology to register resin types and levels within the printer's vat to ensure confidence in the material loaded and resin levels during printing.
- Uses smart NFC technology
- Cartridge installation is quick and simple
- Know what material is in the vat and cartridge at all times
- Reduces likelihood of running out of material during printing
Have Ultimate Flexibility Using Any Resin
On top of their own line of resin types, Nexa3D's XiP's platform is open to third-party resins, allowing the user a broad range of already validated rigid and elastomeric materials to choose for their particular application needs.
- Tough, bio-compatible, flexible, and more—XiP can print any resin types
- Nexa3D has in-house resins that are suitable anywhere from general to industry-specific applications
- XiP is also compatible with third-party resins from Henkel, BASF, and Keystone
Spend Less Time Fiddling and More Time Printing
Nexa3 XiP's Resin 3D Printer is optimized to provide an easy-to-use 3D printing experience so users spend less time figuring out how to use the machine and more time prototyping parts.
- Simplifies workflow with an accessible UI in hardware and software
- Includes convenient features such as NFC tags for sensing resin levels/types
- Utilizes proprietary Everlast-2 Membrane to produce more successful, high-quality prints quickly
What Comes with the Nexa3D XiP Resin 3D Printer?
- XiP Resin 3D Printer
- Resin Vat w/ membrane
- Build Plate
- Tool Kit
- 12mo Warranty
- Manufacturer's 60 day money back guarantee
What are the Technical Specifications for the Nexa3D XiP Resin 3D Printer?
|Technology||Lubricant Sublayer Photo-curing (LSPc); Everlast-2 membrane|
(X) x (Y) x (Z)
|195mm x 115mm x 210mm (7.7" x 4.5" x 8.3")
• 4.8 Liter Print Volume
|Light Engine||• 405 nm LED array w/ collimating lens
• Modular 9.3” Monochrome 4K LCD Mask
|Resolution||• 0.050 mm (.002”) / 0.100 mm (.004”) / 0.200 mm (.008”)
• Pixel Size: 52µm
|Resin System||• Automatic Gravity Feed Cartridge w/ Vat Level Sensing
• Smart NFC bottle and resin vat/membrane
• Auto electromagnet vat clamping; quick release build plate
• Stackable vat storage
• Built-in spill containment
|Hardware||• Billet aluminum enclosure
• 420mm (16.5”) W x 350mm (14”) D x 530mm (21”) H
• 5.5” Color HD OLED Touchscreen Display
• Rigid parallel linear rails
• Recirculating ballscrew
• Ethernet / USB / Wi-Fi connectivity
|Software||• NexaX Basic or NexaX Pro for XiP
• Supported File types: .stl, .obj
• Operating Systems: Windows 10/11, MacOS (coming soon)
|Operating Environment||• Electrical Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
• Ambient Temperature: 20-25 degrees C
• Humidity: Below 70%