The Photocentric 3D LC Magna 3D printer is one of the largest LCD printer in the market, it enables businesses and professionals to move from product design, prototype, and production within hours. Not only is it large, but it also delivers fast, highly accurate prints suitable for a huge variety of industries and applications.
Top Photocentric LC Magna 3D Printer Features:
• Gigantic-format - 510 x 280 x 350mm
• Blow-Peel vat system - carefully separate prints from vat
• Calibrated in factory - straight from unboxing to printing
• Fast printing speeds - 16mm per hour
• 4K LCD resolution - 3840 x 2160 px
|Order Now:||Ships in 1-3 business days Free U.S. Shipping|
The Photocentric LC Magna
The World's Largest LCD 3D Printer
The Photocentric LC Magna is a formidable choice for enterprises and professionals seeking impressive batch-printing opportunities.
Here are the key features of the Photocentric LC Magna 3D printer:
- Largest Build Volume
- Patented Blow-Peel Vat
- Factory Calibrated
- Fast Production Speeds
- Robust Hardware
Print Your Largest Prototypes in One Piece
The LC Magna has the largest build volume an LCD 3D printer has to offer. Create full-sized one-piece prototypes or huge batches of products in one print job.
- Build Volume: 510 x 280 x 350 mm
- Iterate and 3D print huge prototypes with full detail in-house
- Print hundreds of models at once in huge batches
Gently Release 3D Prints and Ensure Print Success
The Photocentric LC Magna breathes with every layer, blowing air under the vat to relieve pressure and allow the 3D print to gently separate. Air is then drawn out of the pocket between the vat film and the screen, suctioning it down to the LCD, ready for the next layer.
- Patented Blow-Peel release mechanism ensures reliability
- Significant improvement over traditional methods
- Many small or one massive 3D print is assisted by this technology
Fully Calibrated in Factory Gets You Printing Faster
The biggest hurdle for any new 3D printer is getting it tuned and set up for reliable 3D printing. Fortunately, Photocentric calibrates every LC Magna before it leaves their production line and heads to your workshop.
- Revised from previous version and feedback from power users
- Trusted and tested production with 1000s of successfully deployed units
- 12 month warranty comes standard
Maximize Production Times with Huge Batch Prints
With LCD 3D printing, print times are dictated by the tallest model in the batch; one instance or one hundred will have exactly the same print times. In tandem with the Blow-Peel mechanism, you can trust that a build plate full of 3D prints will finish successfully and packing it full to the edge is an efficient use of your print jobs
- Massive build plate for edge-to-edge printing
- Daylight resin cures easier than traditional resins and allows for thicker layers
- 100 micron layer height maximum at 2 second exposure per layer.
High Quality Hardware
From the feet to the frame, every part of the Photocentric LC Magna has been thoughtfully considered and intentionally designed. Trust that this machine has what it takes to be a 3D printing powerhouse for your productions.
- Aluminum slotted build platform with industrial grade non-stick platform
- Steel body with solvent-resistant paint
- Precision engineered components including HIWIN linear rails
Which Photocentric 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Photocentric has developed a pair of 3D printers to fully equip your workshop, whether you need something large or something massive. Here are some Photocentric 3D printer features at a glance:
- Photocentric LC Magna: the largest LCD 3D printer in the world starting at $19,500.
- Photocentric LC Opus: smaller than the LC Magna, larger than most LCD 3D printers starting at $8,815.
Photocentric LC Magna 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the LC Magna?
- Build Volume: 510 x 280 x 350 mm (21.1 x 11 x 13.8 inches)
- Assembled Dimensions: 850 x 650 x 950 mm (33.5 x 25.6 x 37.4 inches)
- Weight: 110 kg (242.5 lbs)
What are the Photocentric LC Magna's printer properties?
- Print Technology: Daylight MSLA
- Maximum Power Output: 1300 W
- Screen Resolution: 4K screen 3840 x 2160 px
- Layer Resolution: 25, 50, and 100µm. The layer thickness of >100µm is dependent upon resin properties.
- Cure Speed: 2 seconds per layer at 100um (selected resins).
- Build Speed: 16mm/hour (0.62")
- Light Output Intensity: LCD screen:2mW/cm²
- Light Output Wavelength: 460nm
- 12 Month Standard Warranty
What is the Software for the Photocentric LC Magna?
- Software: complimentary STUDIO suite via License
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, USB 3.0