The Sonic 4K 3D Printer was designed with the dental industry in mind. Offering fully integrated parameters for dental applications, Sonic 4K provides users with highly precise and accurate dental models at an affordable price. Featuring an ultra-high-resolution of 3840 x 2160 with a resolution of 35 µm XY and 722 PPI this 3D Printer is perfectly suited for use in the dental and jewelry industries alike.
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
ULTRA-HIGH-RESOLUTION PRINTS FOR DENTAL PROFESSIONALS:
- Featuring a 6.1” build area and an ultra-high-resolution of 3840 x 2160 with a resolution of 35 µm XY and 722 PPI the Phrozen Sonic 4K was designed to meet the demands of the dental industry.
MONOCHROME LCD SCREEN:
- Capable of printing one layer in one second — the Sonic 4K is twice as fast as Sonic Mini 4K and up to 5 times faster than traditional 3D Printers.
- The manufacturer guarantees 2000 working hours for all LCD screens, and extends a free 3-month warranty for all LCDs.
RUGGED AND DURABLE DESIGN:
- Constructed from Aluminum.
- Also features a longer Z-axis to prevent wobbling and to ensure a quieter and smoother printing process.
WIRELESS PRINT MANAGEMENT:
- Sonic 4K connects to your router directly via the ethernet, allowing users to send files and start print jobs remotely!
DESIGNED WITH DENTAL PROFESSIONALS IN MIND:
- Includes built-in parameters for the most popular dental resins.
- The Phrozen Sonic 4K is compatible with most resins in the 385 – 405nm wavelength.
- Printing technology: LCD Stereolithography
- Build Volume: 13.4 x 7.5 x 20cm
- XY Resolution: 35µm
- Z resolution: 10µm
- Printing speed: 90 mm/h
- Bed-leveling: n/a
- Display 5” in touchscreen
- Third-party materials: yes
- Materials: 405 nm UV resin
- Machine Dimensions/Weight: 23 x 26 x 46cm; 14.5kg
- Input Voltage: 100-240v
- System Power: 50W
- LCD Specification: 6.1” 4K Mono-LCD
- Backlight Unit: ParaLED Matrix 3.0
- LED Wavelength: 405nm
- Rail: Dual Linear Rail
- Screw: Lead Screw
- Moving Sensor: Optical Switch
- Compatible File Format: STL
- Connectivity: USB
- Operating System: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.7 and up
- 1-year standard manufacturer warranty
- Note: Consumable parts are not included under the warranty. Consumables include spare FEP film, cleaning fluids and materials, curing equipment, safety gear, and post-processing equipment.