The Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K 3D Printer is one of the highest resolution 3D printers available on the market to date. With a resolution of 22µm and 1152 PPI the Sonic Mini 8K is capable of producing parts with an extremely high level of fidelity, precision, and surface detail making it an excellent choice for hobbyists and designers alike.
Top Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K 3D Printer Features:
• 22µm and 1152 PPI XY resolution
• 7.1" Mono LCD Screen - the largest among compact 3D printers
• Ultra Stable Dual Linear Rails
• Frosted Laser Cut Build Plate
• Linear Projection LED Module for enhanced light uniformity
THE PHROZEN SONIC MINI 8K
Ultra-high resolution LCD 3D Printer
The Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K 3D Printer is one of the highest resolution 3D printers on the market to date. Sonic Mini 8K is able to create prints with highly realistic features, textures, and intricate surface details with ease all within a compact desktop size.
Here are the key features of the Phrozen Sonic Mini 8K 3D printer:
- 22 µm and 1152 PPI XY resolution
- 7.1" Mono LCD Screen
- Ultra Stable Dual Linear Rails
- Frosted Laser Cut Build Plate
- Automatic Bed Leveling
- Linear Projection LED Module for enhanced light uniformity
CREATE ULTRA HIGH-QUALITY, PROFESSIONAL 3D PRINTS
The Sonic Mini 8K 3D printer was designed to enable users to create extremely high quality and professional-looking prints with ease. Capable of printing at layer heights of 0.01mm and resolutions of 22 microns, Sonic Mini 8K is easily able to produce prints with realistic textures, pores, and wrinkles, and surface details that would rival those of professionally sculpted objects.
- Build Volume: 165 x 72 x 180mm
- XY Resolution: 22 microns ( 1152 PPI)
- Print Speed: Up to 80mm/hr
- 3.5" touchscreen
ACHIEVE ULTRA CRISP 8K 3D PRINTS
The Sonic Mini 8K utilizes a Linear Projection LED Module to achieve crisp 8K 3D prints.
- Resolutions are so high that users can clearly make out pores, wrinkles, or other minute details.
- The Linear Projection LED Module effectively extends the optical path length, enhancing light uniformity by over 90% to create sharp and crisp 3D models.
THE ONLY COMPACT-SIZED 3D PRINTER WITH DUAL LINEAR RAILS
Improving upon the design of the Sonic Mini 4K, The Sonic Mini 8K features an impressive dual linear rail system that provides models with a high level of stability to ensure the highest level of print accuracy along the z-axis.
- The Sonic 8K is capable of reducing visible layer lines by up to 50% when compared to Sonic Mini 4K.
- Create sleek and flawless miniatures, jewelry, and more.
- An excellent 3D Printer for designers, jewelry makers, and hobbyists alike.
PHROZEN SONIC MINI 8K 3D PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the dimensions of the Sonic Mini 8K?
- Printer Size: 29 x 29 x 42 cm (LxWxH)
- Print Volume: 16.5 x 7.2 x 18 cm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 15kg
What are the Sonic Mini 8K's Printer Properties?
- Technology: MSLA
- Type: Resin
- Assembly: Fully assembled
- Layer Height: 10+ microns
- XY Resolution: 22 microns (7500 x 3240 pixels)
- Z-axis Positioning Accuracy: N/A
- Printing Speed: 80 mm/hour
- Bed-Leveling: N/A
- Display: 3.5-inch touchscreen
- Third-Party Materials: Yes
- Materials: 405 nm resin
What is the Software for the Sonic Mini 8K?
- Recommended Slicer: Chitubox V1.9.1 or above, Chitubox Pro
- Operating System: Windows / macOS X
- Connectivity: USB