The Raise Pro2 Plus is a powerful industrial-grade dual extrusion 3D Printer that is designed to provide makers of all skill levels a reliable 3D printing platform creating prototypes, end-use parts, and at scale manufacturing runs.
Top Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer Features
• Large 12 x 12 x 23.8” in build volume
• Electronic driven, Dual Extrusion with retracting hot ends
• Compatible with a wide range of filament, with a hot end capable of temperatures up to 300°C
• Optical filament run-out sensor will automatically pause a job before print failure
• Built-in power Print Recovery feature, enabling users to resume prints after a power outage.
• Wireless connectivity
• Build in HEPA Air filtration
• 7” full-color touch screen
Raise3D printers come with a year of the Raise Shield warranty coverage, but you can elect to include only the Limited Warranty instead. See more info below.
THE RAISE3D PRO2 PLUS FULLY ENCLOSED 3D PRINTER
A POWERFUL, INDUSTRIAL-GRADE, DUAL EXTRUSION 3D PRINTER
The Raise Pro2 Plus is a powerful industrial-grade dual extrusion 3D Printer that is designed to provide makers of all skill levels a reliable 3D printing platform creating prototypes, end-use parts, and at-scale manufacturing runs.
- Large 12 x 12 x 23.8” in build volume
- Electronic driven, Dual Extrusion with retracting hot ends
- Compatible with a wide range of filament, with a hot end capable of temperatures up to 300°C
- Optical filament run-out sensor will automatically pause a job before print failure
- Built-in power Print Recovery feature, enabling users to resume prints after a power outage.
- Wireless connectivity
- Built-in HEPA Air filtration
- 7” full-color touch screen
- Magnetic swappable print bed system
- built-in remote monitoring camera
- High-quality optical X,Y, and Z-Axis Endstops
- Improved extruder motors with filament runout sensors
- Super high-resolution 3D printing — down to 0.01mm layer thickness
MASSIVE, FULLY ENCLOSED BUILD AREA WITH BUILT-IN HEPA FILTRATION
The Raise3D Pro2 Plus has a massive build volume — 12 x 12 x 23.8 inches, which makes 3D printing on a large scale a complete breeze. The fully enclosed nature of the Pro2 Plus ensures that temperatures will remain stable throughout the printing process, ensuring that users will experience a high rate of success when printing with ABS or other temperature-sensitive filaments. In addition to temperature stability, the Pro2 Plus comes with a built-in cooling fan with HEPA filtration. The fan can be controlled independently to provide more or less cooling, while also capturing over 99.98% of all airborne contaminants, dust, and debris.
- Build Volume: 12" x 12" x 23.8" in (305 x 305 x 605mm)
- Fully enclosed to ensure temperature stability and to keep curious hands and fingers away from active print jobs
- HEPA Air Filtration is environmentally friendly and capable of removing 99.98% of all nano-particles.
ELECTRONIC DRIVEN, DUAL EXTRUSION WITH RETRACTING HOT ENDS
The Pro2 Plus features improved dual-gear driven extruders that reduce the possibility of slippage, provide a better grip for filament of all types, which as a result provides a more reliable extrusion process overall. These redesigned extruders make the Pro2 Plus almost 50% faster and provide a 4x increase in torque performance than earlier iterations.
- Improved, dual-gear-driven extruders provide better grip for filament of all types as well as more reliable extrusion overall.
- Dual extruder includes retracting nozzles — the nozzle that is not in use recedes until needed again improving overall print speed.
- The filament run-out sensor gives 3D prints another chance at success by informing the user remotely that a project requires more filament. Once replaced, prints can be resumed without the need to restart a print.
BEST IN CLASS MOTION CONTROLLER
The Pro2 Plus utilizes the 400MHz ARM Cortex-M7 32bit RISC FPU as its motion controller, this allows the Pro2 plus to deliver silky smooth movement, amazing accuracy, and superior quality 3D prints at any resolution.
- Made from industrial-grade components
- Standalone motor driver
- 256 micro-steps driver system
IMPROVED BUILD PLATE SYSTEM
Pro2 Plus features an aerospace-grade material silicone heated print bed. This removable bed has an upgrade 4+9 point lock system to prevent slippage and provides excellent heat distribution resulting in fewer warped 3d printed parts.
- Extremely easy to use, remove, and replace.
- This build plate system can be supplemented with additional print beds for more technical applications. Additional print surfaces include borosilicate, Garolite, and more.
WHAT MATERIALS CAN I PRINT WITH THE RAISE3D PRO2 PLUS?
The Raise3D Pro2 Plus is equipped with a hot end capable of reaching 300°C and a heat bed capable of reaching temperatures of 110°C. This means a wide variety of filaments can be supported by this 3D Printer. Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the Raise3D Pro2 Plus:
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- METAL INFUSED PLA*
- WOODFILLED PLA
- CARBON FIBER REINFORCED MATERIALS*
Note: a hardened nozzle is recommended for some materials.
SEE HOW RAISE3D PRO2 PLUS CUSTOMERS ARE SUCCEEDING
Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D printers are being successfully used in many industries, including automotive, manufacturing design, healthcare, and education.
WHICH RAISE3D 3D PRINTER IS RIGHT FOR ME?
As one of the leading manufacturers of industrial-grade 3D printers, Raise3D has remained committed to providing its customers with flexible manufacturing options and has consistently worked to deliver high-performance products, materials, and solutions to its customers. Here are some of the Raise3D printers in their current lineup:
- Raise3D Pro 2 Plus Large Format Dual Extrusion 3D Printer: Fully Enclosed, Dual Extrusion 3D Printer with high-resolution printing capabilities. Starting at $5,999
- Raise3D Pro 2 Fully Enclosed 3D Printer: Fully Enclosed, industrial-grade workhorse. Capable of printing complex parts, and supports a wide variety of filament. Your go-to for reliable 3D printing. Starting at $3,999
- Raise3D E2 Industrial 3D Printer: Precise, Reliable, and affordable. Engineered to provide reliable 3D printing for engineering, education, and small-batch manufacturing. Starting at $3,499
- Raise3D E2CF 3D Printer: Optimized for use with carbon fiber-reinforced filament. Starting at $4,499
- Raise3D Pro3 Plus 3D Printer: A professional dual extruder 3D Printer with a large build volume. Engineered with large-scale production and multi-sized rapid prototyping in mind. Starting at $7,249
- Raise3D Pro3 3D Printer: A professional dual extruder 3D printer with user-friendly features, a large build volume. Engineered for production and multi-sized rapid prototyping. Starting at $5,249
WHAT COMES WITH THE RAISE3D PRO2 PLUS?
- Raise3D Pro2 Plus 3D Printer
- Power Cable
- Build Plate
- USB Stick
- Replacement Fuses
- Nozzle Cleaning Kit
- Replacement Thumb Screws
- Filament Holder x2
- Additional Replacement Components
- Raise3d Premium PLA Filament Spool x2
- 1kg Spool of White PLA
- 1kg Spool of Red PLA
- Heat Resistant Gloves
- Hex Wrench Set
RAISE3D PRO2 PLUS PRINTER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
What are the dimensions for the Pro2 Plus?
- Build Volume (WxDxH):12 x 12 x 23.8inch (305 x 305 x 605mm)
- 11 x 12 x 23.8inch (280 x 305 x 605mm)*
- Machine Size: (WxDxH): 24.4 x 23.2 x 23.5inch (620 x 590 x 1105mm)
What are the Raise3D Pro2 Plus's printer properties?
- Print Technology: FFF
Print Head: Dual-Head with an electronic lifting system
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
XYZ Step Size: 0.78125, 0.78125, 0.078125 micron
Print Head Travel Speed: 30-150 mm/s
Build Plate: Heated Aluminum Build Plate with Magnetic Holding
Max Build Plate Temperature: 110°C
Build Plate Material: Silicone
Build-Plate Leveling: Pre-Calibrated Leveling
Supported Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, TPU, PC, NYLON, TPE, FLEX, PETG, Metallic PLA, Wood PLA, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Materials
Nozzle Diameter: 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.00mm
Max Nozzle Temperature: 300°C
Operating Sound: 50 dB
Connectivity: WiFi, LAN, USB Port
Monitoring: Live Camera
Power Supply Input: Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Power Supply Output: 600 Watts, 24 VDC
What is the software for the Raise3D Pro2 Plus
PRINTER CONTROLLER AND SOFTWARE
- Slicing Software: ideaMaker
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ
- Supported OS: Windows/iOS/Linux
- Machine Code Type: gCode
- User Interface: 7" Touch Screen
- Network: Ethernet 802.11b/g/n WiFI 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Resume Print after Power Outage: Second Generation
- Screen Resolution: 1024x600
- Motion Controller: ARM Cortex M7.400MHZ FPU
- Logic Controller: Freescale imx6, Quad Core 1GHz ARM Processor
- Memory: 1 GB
- Onboard Flash: 8 GB
- OS: Embedded Linux
- Ports: SD Cardx1, USB 2.0x2, Ethernetx1