MatterHackers Pink Blue Silky MH Build Series Magic PLA Filament - 1.75mm (1kg)
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA is an affordable, dual-color PLA filament intended for producing quality 3D-printed parts with a silky, mesmerizing finish.
- Beautiful, shiny dual-color surface finish
- Best-selling PLA at MatterHackers
- Create cool, magical-looking parts
- Bulk pricing available - save more with each spool purchased
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email email@example.com.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA Filament
Create magical, almost effervescent parts with this dual-color PLA filament
MH Build Series PLA is the best-selling PLA at MatterHackers, and Silky Magic PLA is right in the mix as one of the top choices for anyone looking to create quality, dual-color parts affordably.
Here are the top features of MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA:
- Affordable - priced right for every user
- Bulk pricing options - the more you buy, the more you save per spool
- Mesmerizing, shiny, unique colors to choose from - view all Silky PLA colors here
- MH Build Series is also available in standard PLA, ABS, PETG, and TPU
Create Mesmerizing, Dual-Color Parts
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA features 2 colors in one spool, giving your 3D-printed parts a magical, mind-bending finish.
- Two colors on one spool!
- Super shiny finish - almost metallic-like
- Works on every printer that can use PLA
Lowest Prices - Even Lower with Bulk Pricing!
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA filament is the most affordable material on the market that is still reliable and capable of producing high-quality results.
- Lowest prices for quality parts
- Bulk pricing available
- The more you buy, the more you save per spool
Beautiful, Shiny Surface Finish
MH Build Series Silky Magic PLA has a beautiful surface finish, making your prints appear super sleek and polished. Silky Magic PLA is great for parts with details and patterns.
- Shiny surface finish making your parts pop
- Beautiful gloss and luster
- Popular for end-use parts and models
What is PLA Filament?
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a thermoplastic polymer made from renewable resources such as corn starch, sugarcane, or other starch-rich crops. It is commonly used as a 3D printing filament for a variety of reasons, including:
- It's really easy to use
- Low warping
- Environmentally friendly - much more biodegradable when compared to other petroleum-based plastics
- Extruder Temperature: 205±15°C
- Bed Temperature: Not needed, but 40±15 °C if your printer has heated bed
- Learn more about how to succeed with PLA here
- 200mm Total Diameter (approximately)
- 50mm Inner Hole Diameter (approximately)
- 65mm Height (approximately)
- 1 kg spool
- True Diameter: 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- Dimensional Accuracy: ±0.05mm
- Density: 1.25 g/cm³
- Volume: 0.80 L
- Length: 332.60 m
Technical Data Sheets:
Click here to view all MH Build Series Silky PLA size and color options.
Designer Credit: the lumpy vase model featured on this page was created by Martin Hawkes (Brithawkes).