Ultimaker Ultimaker PVA Removal Station
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station is a reliable and easy-to-use solution to the messy, work-intensive process of removing support material from completed prints.
Top Ultimaker PVA Removal Station Features:
• Internal volume: 200mm x 230mm x 165 mm
• Powerful rotors reach every nook, corner and surface of your 3D print
• Adjustable speed protects fragile parts or makes quick work of more robust parts
• Ergonomically designed for easy cleaning
• Uses normal tap water and can be safely poured down the drain
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station
An Efficient, Effective 3D Print Clean-Up Station
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station is a reliable and easy-to-use solution to the messy, work-intensive process of removing PVA support material from completed prints.
Here are the key features of the Ultimaker PVA Removal Station:
- Large Internal Volume
- Accurate and Complete PVA Removal
- Customizable for Fragile Prints
- Illuminated Monitoring Enclosure
- Environmentally Safe
- Easy to Maintain
- Small Workspace Footprint
Clean Large, Functional Parts
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station strikes a perfect balance between its compact footprint and ability to easily contain large 3D prints.
- Internal Volume: 200mm x 230mm x 165mm
- Hands-free removal of PVA support material
- Start printing your next part instantly
- Beneficial for a wide variety of industries
Powerful, Dual Extrusion 3D Printing
The Ultimaker S5 and S3 3D printers have top-tier dual extrusion systems that produces clean, geometrically complex parts, but once those parts are complete, the PVA support material needs to be removed.
- Keep your hands and workstation clean and tidy
- Clean every nook, corner and surface of complex parts
- The PVARS secure the part during rinsing
Successfully Clean Parts of Most Materials
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station is designed to clean most efficiently when parts are printed from PLA, however PVA can be used on lots of 3D printing materials, so the PVA Removal Station works well with any of the following materials:
- Tough PLA
Flawless Prints, Time and Time Again
The Ultimaker PVA Removal Station is easy to use and maintain so it smoothly fits into your workflow for every print.
- The PVARS is Ergonomically designed to be extremely easy to clean between uses
- Takes standard tap water, and after use, water can safely be poured down the drain
- Removes headache of manually removing PVA—you can start using PVA on every print!
Ultimaker PVA Removal Station Technical Specifications
- Internal Size: 200mm x 230mm x 165mm (7.9" x 9.1" x 6.5")
- Internal Volume: 13.7 liters (3.6 liquid gallons)
- Total PVA Removal Time: 1 - 8 hours
- Time Improvement Over Still Water Soak: 4x