The Ender 3 Pro is here and ready to be upgraded, so you can get to great prints on day one! Creality3D's most compact, affordable printer has been upgraded and improved to be ideal for the hobbyist on a budget, with its low price and high-performance capability, and MatterHackers has designed an exclusive bundle that will allow you to upgrade your Ender 3 Pro even further, with all the essential add-ons and some high quality, PRO Series Filament.
Top Creality Ender 3 Pro Maker Bundle Features:
• Capable 3D printer foundation
• Easily modifiable and upgradeable
• All-metal hotend upgrade included
• Flexible and removable build plate upgrade
• High-quality MatterHackers PRO Series PLA bundled
|Order Now:||Ships calculating... Free U.S. Shipping|
The Creality Ender 3 Pro Bundle
A Simple Yet Capable Affordable 3D Printer Bundle
The Creality Ender 3 Pro Bundle is an affordable and easy-to-use machine that's great for 3D print farms, hobbyists, and educators looking for a cost-effective start with 3D printing.
Here are the key features of the Creality Ender 3 Pro Bundle 3D printer:
- Capable 3D Printer Foundation
- Easily Modifiable and Upgradable
- All-Metal Upgrade Included
- Flexible and Removeable Build Plate Upgrade
- High-Quality MatterHackers PRO Series PLA Bundled
Ender 3 Pro - An Entry Level Essential
The Ender 3 Pro threads the needle between being affordable and capable, making it a great starter for anyone looking to find their entry into the 3D printing industry. With some basic sub-assembles it takes a little over one hour to go from unboxed to printing.
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm
- Simple construction means easy assembly
- Assemble a huge print farm for a low cost
Upgradeable, Modifiable, and a Large Community to Back It
Because of its low-cost and simple construction, the Ender 3 has a large community of users and modders that collaborate and solve problems together. You can find modifications for different hotends, extruders, mainboards, even completely reconstructing the entire frame.
- Aluminum extrusion frame makes it easy to mount accessories.
- Thousands of modifications available
- Dozens of communities for support
MicroSwiss All-Metal HotendSome materials necessitate a higher printing temperature than the standard Ender 3 Pro can achieve. By bundling the MicroSwiss All-Metal Hotend, you can immediately upgrade your Ender 3 Pro without any permanent modification, soldering, or crimping.
- Same form factor as standard hotend
- Increases maximum printing temperature from 260°C to 300°C
- Requires firmware upgrade to allow higher temperatures.
Flexible and Magnetic Build Plate
Removing 3D prints after they are completed is often a challenge for 3D printer newcomers. By using a BuildTak Flexplate you are able to remove the entire build plate from the 3D printer, flex and twist it, and the 3D print pops right off, leaving the build plate ready to reinstall and begin the next print.
- Existing magnetic base provides strong hold on build plate
- Spring steel sheet can be flexed and twisted over and over to remove 3D print.
- Purchase extra spring steel sheets to swap between build plate materials.
American Made, High Quality PLA Bundle
Our PRO Series filament has remained the quintessential choice for everyone since we require exacting results for our products and projects. Our attention to precise filament tolerance, strict coloration guidelines, and definitive chemical patterns are reflected directly in your completed products. Make completely certain your 3D prints come out perfect by sticking with PRO Series PLA, included in this bundle!
- Tightly controlled diameter, ±0.02mm from nominal.
- Color checked for spool-to-spool color consistency
- Mechanical properties tested and formulated for 3D printing.
What Materials Can I Print with the Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer?
The Ender 3 Pro can handle most material available for desktop 3D printing, and with the MicroSwiss all-metal hotend that list grows to include advanced materials and composites like carbon fiber-infused NylonX and Ultrafuse Stainless Steel Metal filaments (with not included abrasive-resistant nozzles). Here is a list of 3D printing materials compatible with the upgraded Ender 3 Pro:
- PLA and Tough PLA
- ABS and ASA
- PETG and CPE
- NylonX and NylonG (with sold-separately abrasive-resistant nozzle)
- Ultrafuse 316L and 17-4 PH
- TPU and TPE
- View all compatible materials here.
Which Creality 3D Printer is Right for Me?
Creality has developed over a dozen different 3D printers, with some
- Ender 3: Affordable, no frills 3D printer kit starting at $179.
- Ender 3 Maker Bundle: Bundled with worthwhile quality-of-life upgrades starting at $395.
- Ender 3 Pro Maker Bundle: Made with name-brand high quality components and bundled with beneficial extras starting at $429
- Ender 3 V2 Maker Bundle: Latest iteration, silent stepper drivers, and quality-of-life and bundled upgrades abound starting at $479
- CR-20: Flat packed and ready to print in minutes starting at $328.
- CR-20 Pro: Upgraded with a genuine BL-Touch leveling sensor and flexible build plate starting at $389.
- CR-10 S5: One of the largest 3D printers available at MatterHackers with a 500mm square build plate starting at $699.
- CR-10S Pro: Silent stepper drivers, dual-gear extruder, and Capricorn tubing starting at $539.
- CR-10S Pro V2: Upgraded bed leveling sensor for more accurate bed mapping starting at $599.
- CR-10 V2: Anti-wobble braces and high bed temperatures starting at $380.
- CR-10 V3: A direct drive version of the CR-10 V2 with a 3:1 extruder gear ration starting at $529.
- Ender 5 Pro: Dual-gear extruder, filament sensor, and a bed that moves in Z for stability starting at $355.99.
- Ender 5 Plus: A larger cousin of the Ender 5 Pro with a huge 350 x 350mm build plate starting at $579.
What Comes with the Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer?
- Extra BuildTak FlexPlate
- BuildTak Sheet - 3 pack
- Micro Swiss All-Metal Hotend for Creality3D
- PRO Series PLA Filament (1kg) - 3 pack
- Extra Nozzle
- Sample coil of filament
- Nozzle cleaning needle
- Flush Cutters
- Hex key set
- Metal Spatula
Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer Technical Specifications
What are the Dimensions for the Ender 3 Pro?
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 250 mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 9.84 inches)
- Assembled Dimensions (with spool holder installed): 420 x 410 x 470 mm (16.5 x 16.1 x 18.5 inches)
- Compatible filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
What are the the Ender 3 Pro's printer properties?
- Print Technology: FFF (Fused filament fabrication)
- Maximum Power Output: 270 W
- Layer Resolution: 300 - 50 micron with 0.4mm nozzle (standard). Additional nozzles are available here.
- Nozzle Temperature: 180 - 260 °C (285°C with MicroSwiss)
- Nozzle Heat Up Time: < 2 minutes
- Build Plate: BuildTak 3D Printing Surface
- Build Plate Leveling: four adjustable knobs under the build plate
- Feeder Type: Non-adjustable, single gear extruder
- Nozzles Diameters: arrives with 0.4 mm, but 0.25 mm, 0.6 mm, and 0.8 mm are available here.
What is the Software for the Ender 3 Pro?
- Ultimaker Cura, MatterControl, and most 3D printer print preparation software (free).
- Supported OS: MacOS, Windows, and Linux
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ
- Printable Formats: GCODE
- File Transfer: microSD, USB