LDO LDO Voron Trident 300 3D Printer Kit
The LDO Voron Trident 300 3D Printer Kit is a top-quality, large-volume, high-speed 3D printer that is perfect for printing heat-sensitive thermoplastics such as ABS. The kit includes most of the hardware essentials, and self-assembly is required. This is a great first experience before assembling a Voron 2.4.
- Enclosed traditional coreXY printer
- Ideal for large-format, high-speed printing
- Includes most hardware essentials
To learn about available discounts, training, and maintenance options, please use the form below and a MatterHackers Expert will contact you within one business day. Alternatively, you can always feel free to give us a call at +1 (800) 613-4290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an instant quote, add everything you need to your cart, and click "Download as quote".
* Printed parts, hotend, and Raspberry Pi are not included and will need to be sourced separately. *
ABS or ASA are recommended materials for Voron printed parts.
LDO VORON TRIDENT 300 3D PRINTER KIT
BUILD YOUR OWN HIGH-SPEED 3D PRINTER
Build your own large-volume high-speed 3D printer with the Voron Trident 3D Printer Kit by LDO.
Key Features of the LDO Voron Trident 300 Kit:
- Enclosed Traditional CoreXY Printer
- Ideal for Large-Format High-Speed 3D Printing Heat Sensitive Materials
- Top-Quality Parts Pre-Sourced/Manufactured by LDO
- Includes Most of the Hardware Essentials
- Self-Assembly Required
Interested in a differnt size? Check out the Trident 250 Kit!
STEP INTO THE WORLD OF 3D PRINTER BUILDING
The LDO Voron Trident Kit makes building a traditional core XY 3D printer accessible and more affordable for all the top-quality components included in this package.
- Experience assembling a 3D printer
- Know the ins and outs of your 3D printer
- Valuable for resolving inevitable 3D printing obstacles down the road
- Helpful community and documentation available for increased success
- A great first experience before assembling a Voron 2.4
STURDY STAINLESS STEEL LINEAR RAILS
The stainless steel linear rails included in this Voron Trident Kit are manufactured by 3D printer component industry leaders LDO themselves, guaranteeing an extended service life of these parts and the ability to print at high speeds without reducing print quality.
- Linear Rails prevents wobble to maximize print speed and quality print results
- Stainless steel prevents rust and minimizes rapid wear and tear
- Produced by industry leaders in manufacturing 3D printing components
- Recommend occasional grease on rails to make it slide more easily
PRE-CUT AND PRE-WIRED FOR IMMEDIATE INSTALLATION
LDO pre-cuts and pre-wires all the necessary wiring for the Voron Trident, easily streamlining and quickening the wire installation process compared to self-sourcing and prepping the wires yourself.
- No need to measure, cut, and crimp/solder wires
- Tremendously streamlines and hastens installation process
- Detailed wiring guide provided
TOUCH SCREEN, LED LIGHTING, AND MORE INCLUDED
On top of streamlining the sourcing process for essential parts, LDO's Voron Trident Kit also includes additional upgrades to enhance your 3D printer experience.
- Upgrade from standard LCD knob display to a Touch Display
- LED strips included to illuminate your 3D printer
- Modified Hartk Toolhead PCD included for simpler and straightforward wiring
- Nevermore Filter and Klicky Mod available for optional installation
COMPILED AND PRODUCED BY INDUSTRY LEADER LDO
This Voron Trident Kit is assembled by LDO Motors, an industry leader known amongst the additive manufacturing community for producing and supplying quality 3D printer components and accessories. Sourcing trusted reliable parts is half the battle of successfully building a Voron and LDO makes it a whole lot easier by manufacturing and sourcing a large majority of those essential parts so you can focus on the labor of assembly rather than component hunting.
- Sourced and Manufactured by LDO
- LDO works with Voron Design ti stay up to date on revisions
- Greatly Relieves User's Burden for Sourcing Parts
- Rest easy knowing components are from a trusted supplier
What is Included in the LDO Voron Trident Base Kit?
- Electronic, Metric Hardware, and Mechanical Hardware to assemble the Voron Trident
- See Tech Specs below for additional specific components included in the base kit.
What are the Technical Specifications For the LDO Voron Trident Kit?
ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. This is a kit, NOT a fully assembled 3D printer.
|Printer Model||Voron Trident|
|Kit Manufacturer||LDO Motors|
|Product Type||FDM 3D Printer|
|Compatible Filament Diameter||1.75mm|
|Assembly Type||DIY Self-Assembly Kit|
|Printer External Volume
(W x D x H)
|~460 mm x 460 mm x 500 mm
(18.11" x 18.11" x 19.68")
|Printer Build Area||305x305
(12" x 12")
|Max Print Volume||300mm x 300mm x 300mm
(11.8" x 11.8" x 11.8")
|Max Bed Temp||110°C|
|Motherboard||BigTreeTech Octopus V1.1|
|Pi Board||NOT included|
|Display Type||Touch Screen|
|Filament Feed Setup||Direct Drive|
|Filament Extruder||BMG parts produced by Bondtech and LDO|
|Bed Surface||Double-Sided Powder Coated PEI Build Plate|
|Printed Parts||NOT included|
|Interface||USB - Connection|
|Supported OS||Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)|
|Supported Formats||STL, OBJ|
*Note these specs are based on the BASE kit. Some specs are subject to change based on available upgrades/personal modifications.
What Upgrades Are Available for the Voron Trident?
For more details about each individual upgrade, click the product name links, if available, for specific tech specs and what comes with each upgrade option.
|Phaetus Dragon HF Hotend (+$86)||The Phaetus Dragon HF hotend delivers quality hot extrusion while providing additional perks such as fast 3D printing via high filament flow, excellent heat conductivity, and one-handed nozzle changes. This comes with ONE 0.4mm plated copper nozzle.|
|Phaetus Rapido HF Hotend (+$96)||The Phaetus Rapido hotend is designed for high-flow filament extrusion for fast 3D printing and minimal downtime. Enjoy the benefits of making quick one-handed nozzle changes, fast high flow printing, and print with a huge variety of thermoplastics. This comes with one 0.4mm hardened steel nozzle and one 0.4mm plated copper nozzle.|
|E3D 24V Revo Voron (with Nozzle Kit) (+$136)||The E3D Revo Voron is a small, lightweight aluminum HotEnd designed for use with Revo Nozzles. This is designed specifically with Voron compatibility in mind. This comes with a variety of revo brass nozzles (0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm).|
|Voron Tap Kit||Upgraded to an extremely precise Z-probe sensor. View the product page for specific hardware requirements.|
What are some helpful guides for the Voron Trident?
Check out the links below from the creators of Voron for some very helpful resources and documentation on getting your Voron Trident up and running.
- LDO Voron Trident Kit Documents and Guides
- Voron Trident PDF Assembly Manual Download
- Instructions to Request a Serial Number for Your COMPLETED Voron Build
- Voron Trident Homepage
- Voron Trident Sourcing Guide
- Voron Trident GitHub
- Voron Trident STL Downloads
- Voron Documentation
- Voron Build Instructions
- Voron Suggested FDM Printed Part Settings
- Voron Discord
- Voron Forum
Please note that assistance from our Customer Service team is limited to assisting with the nature of the order and providing links from the creators that may help you with your inquiry.
Please note that returns are not accepted on opened kits. Only new, unopened kits may be returned within 30 days of purchase. If a part from the kit is determined to be defective or missing during the warranty period, a replacement part or store credit of equal cost to the defective/missing unit will be provided.
If there is a problem with the packaging or damage during shipment, please return the product immediately. Otherwise, a return will not be offered after assembly.